Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By tahisti
Hello ,
Processmaker : 3.2.1-community
Having issues with designer for last couple of days. Designer Templates doesn't show the template details. If I try creating with the same name, it comes up with templates\<name.html> already exists. Also, one of the task is missing. Case Labels and notifications seems missing as well.

No migration. But exported and imported the workflow in a completely new process.

But if I raise a case against the workflow, the case labels and templates seems to be working.. But I can't see those in designer.

Any pointers will be of great help.

Thank you.
By amosbatto
Did you create the process using a different system language?
For example, did you first design the process when you were logged in French, and now you are logged in English? If so, login in French and edit your process that way.

You can enter the database for your workspace using PhpMyAdmin and edit the contents of the template directly. See:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Output ... e_database
By tahisti
Hello Amosbatto,

No, Have always been using English.

My problem is the templates are not showing in the designer.. I can see the files physically under shared directory.. And also the case labels aren't showing in the process designer.
But the actual case brings up the case labels and templates.
Editing through phpmyadmin is not ideal.

Thanks for reading. Any help will be highly appreciated.
By amosbatto
If you don't mind posting your process as an attachment, I would like to import it to check the problem. Also tell me which labels and templates are missing, so I can look for them in the .pmx file.
By amosbatto
When I import your process I get an error message:
IncorrectExtensionWhenImporting.png
IncorrectExtensionWhenImporting.png (13.16 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
I suspect this is the problem in .pmx file:
Code: Select all
    <file target="templates">
      <file_name>vssver2.scc.tmp</file_name>
      <file_path><![CDATA[83609008759672bf3ea1107031065257/vssver2.scc.tmp]]></file_path>
      <file_content><![CDATA[NBIBABFhyKP8haNAscbV9apQH9RS12nrBQ8BAAEAAAAGDwEA4dSGNRgVgIsBAAAAJC9Qcm9jZXNzbWFrZXIvb3B0L3Byb2Nlc3NtYWtlci9zaGFyZWQvc2l0ZXMvdHN0X3RvL21haWxUZW1wbGF0ZXMvODM2MDkwMDg3NTk2NzJiZjNlYTExMDcwMzEwNjUyNTcATm90aWZ5TmV4dFVzZXIuaHRtbAA=]]></file_content>
    </file>
In your original process, you need to change the template file from vssver2.scc.tmp to vssver2.scc.html. Then reexport it and import it again.

Does that solve your problem?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]