Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello,

I have a permission problem under PM, the users are unable to open cases on which they have participated.
When they click on the case the following message are showing :
Code: Select all
Notice: Undefined index: objectPermissions in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/cases/cases_Resume.php on line 79

Error
You do not have permission to see this case or you have not participated in it.
But despite this error, they can access to the menu "Information" and all the choice who are in it (Process map, Process information, Task information, ...)

The user's profile is Operator, he is in a group called TAM, TAM group has all the permission in the process.

I did something wrong ?
Attachments
permissions.png
process permissions
permissions.png (11.9 KiB) Viewed 6410 times
permission pb.PNG
error message
permission pb.PNG (35.64 KiB) Viewed 6410 times
participated.PNG
participated cases list
participated.PNG (60.67 KiB) Viewed 6410 times
Hello amosbatto,

I'm using PM v 3.1.3 and I'm facing a similar issue. These users are Process Supervisors and the Process permissions are set to all in their respective groups, users who did participate can see the summary, but the others (who are Supervisors and have permissions) can't while both have access to the Information tab options.

The link you gave is no longer working since bugs.processmaker.com has changed for a new portal. Can you please help me understand this bug and what is the workaround?

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]

Hi, thank you for your response, we proceeded with[…]