Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi,

I can see duplicate cases in inbox. When I search same case no in database APPLICATION table, I can see only one record for that case no.

I have searched forum and found few post on this, but no one has explained how can I remove wrong one cases from there.

From those 2 duplicate case, I would like to remove one process, so it can helpful to user to choose and proceed.

Need some urgent help on this appreciated.

Many Thanks.
Hi amosbatto,

Thanks for reply.

We do not have any subprocess.

For Cacheview Repair, I tried from HOME > Settings > Cases List Cache Builder. Is that similar to run that command? I already did that before I post this forum here, but that didn't help.

Should I run php processmaker cacheview-repair command?
ervishu83 wrote:For Cacheview Repair, I tried from HOME > Settings > Cases List Cache Builder. Is that similar to run that command? I already did that before I post this forum here, but that didn't help.

Should I run php processmaker cacheview-repair command?
Yes, you can try the php processmaker cacheview-repair command, but I doubt that it will solve the problem if the Cases List Cache Builder didn't work. If you want me to analyze it, then export your process and post it here and go into MySQL and do this query:
Code: Select all
SELECT * FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW WHERE APP_NUMBER=X;
Replace X with the case number.

You can use PhpMyAdmin via your web browser or login from the command line:
Code: Select all
mysql -u root -p
use wf_workflow
SELECT * FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW WHERE APP_NUMBER=X;
exit
Post the results of your query here and I will see if I can figure out why PM is showing the case twice in the case list.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]