Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By jezmathers
I have one of my processes (classic) and for some reason no longer will load up in the Designer (all tasks, output document, etc I can access). If I export the process and import on another server, there is no issue. If I import the (exported) process on to the same server (creating a new/copy of the process) I get the same issue - the designer screen is blank.

I have checked the PHP error.log and see this error message:

[Mon Sep 18 15:50:30.041468 2017] [:error] [pid 1641] [client 172.16.18.1:64174] PHP Notice: Undefined index: TAS_TITLE in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.processMap.php on line 136, referer: http://tarkin/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic ... 6091761407

Any help, would be greatly appreciated!

(I am running PM v 3.1.1 on a Ubuntu Server)
Version 3.1 has problems importing classic processes. You need to upgrade to version 3.2.

If you just want to get around the problem, then you can edit /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.processMap.php and change your code around line 163 from:
Code: Select all
                        $oTask->label = htmlentities($aRowx['TAS_TITLE'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
                    } else {
                        $oTask->label = htmlentities($aRow1['TAS_TITLE'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');  
To:
Code: Select all
                        $oTask->label = isset($aRowx['TAS_TITLE']) ? htmlentities($aRowx['TAS_TITLE'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') : '';
                    } else {
                        $oTask->label = isset($aRow1['TAS_TITLE']) ? htmlentities($aRow1['TAS_TITLE'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') : '';  
Note: I'm using a PM 3.2, so your code may be different, but that is what I see on lines 137-139.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]