Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By bilalk
hi,

today one of our task in a process start to getting error . in attachment problem showing up. what can i do for this problem.
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (9.85 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (41.36 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
By amosbatto
Something is wrong with your file workflow/engine/js/cases/core/cases_Step.js, because it should only have 1045 lines of code, but you have an error on line 1515. What version of PM are you using? Post the code that you see around line 1515 in your installation of PM.
By bilalk
amosbatto wrote:Something is wrong with your file workflow/engine/js/cases/core/cases_Step.js, because it should only have 1045 lines of code, but you have an error on line 1515. What version of PM are you using? Post the code that you see around line 1515 in your installation of PM.
bitnami version 3.0.1.8 and i only have 1045 line as you said :/ there is my file.
Attachments
(30.04 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
By bilalk
amos,

i find error finally. the error comes from MSSQL connection. when i delete all of connection is working well i added attachment of broken dynaform and image about database connection is ok,
Adsız1.png
Adsız1.png (28.43 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Adsız2.png
Adsız2.png (9.73 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
but suggest have different error code
suggest.png
suggest.png (32.15 KiB) Viewed 3849 times
textbox and textarea getting data from mssql are working well

i added chrome log too
Attachments
(1.61 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
(6.6 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
By amosbatto
It looks like the SQL query in your Suggest box is bad (or PM can't handle it for some reason). What is your SELECT statement that you are using in the Suggest box? If you try using that same SQL query directly in the database does it return good results?

Are you looking for a more intelligent approach to[…]

The 1Win Clone Script is a pre-built solution that[…]

Aviator Clone Script replicates the renowned Aviat[…]

From converting physical assets into digital asset[…]