Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By prasadmani
Hi,

I have created process with 3 levels of approvals. When the second level is submitted, output document is generated.

When i try to login with admin(having permission to view the generated documents), if i search the case in "Advanced Search" and click on Summary,the generated documents are not showing under "Generated Documents" tab. If i double click the case and click on "Information" and "Generated Documents" i could see the generated document.

If i again go back and click on Summary directly, i could see the Generated Documents.

If i logout and click on Summary tab, there is no generated document available. Why there is no generated document?

Thank You
By amosbatto
ProcessMaker gives different permissions when viewing a case through its summary, but if you have given Process Permissions to view the Output Document to the admin, then he should be able to download the Output Document.

Can you post a screenshot of your Process Permissions that give the admin the right to view the Output Document?
By prasadmani
amosbatto wrote:ProcessMaker gives different permissions when viewing a case through its summary, but if you have given Process Permissions to view the Output Document to the admin, then he should be able to download the Output Document.

Can you post a screenshot of your Process Permissions that give the admin the right to view the Output Document?
We are using ProcessMaker Community Edition 3.1
Attachments
AdminPermission.png
AdminPermission.png (11.55 KiB) Viewed 3204 times

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]