Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Exactly what I need is subform in a grid control but its been taken away for some reason. Is there an equivalent method to achieve the same result?

My task is about chemical hazards, are you using any? If yes fill in a form for each chemical. So I want to be able to add form complete save, then click add form again. And have some list so I know which chemicals for which I've completed forms already.
You can create a grid which contains a list of chemicals. When you click on the name of one, it calls submitForm() with JavaScript then displays a form to fill out the information about that form. After you finish filling out the information in the subform and submit it, then a trigger writes that information to the grid variable and then uses PMFRedirectToStep() to redirects back to the main form with the grid.

See the attached process for an example. To understand it, look up at the JavaScript in the forms and the trigger code:
(38.3 KiB) Downloaded 294 times

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]