Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi all,

Let's say that I have process which consist of 2 tasks (Task1 and Task2).
I would like processmaker to send mail notification with a link to the assigned users from Task1. When the user clicks on the link(send in his mail) he is able to continue the Task2.

Can you please let me know how I can achieve it?
Thanks in advance.
karishmar wrote:Hi all,

Let's say that I have process which consist of 2 tasks (Task1 and Task2).
I would like processmaker to send mail notification with a link to the assigned users from Task1. When the user clicks on the link(send in his mail) he is able to continue the Task2.

Thanks in advance.
i think there is 3 ways to do that.
1- "After routing notify the next assigned user(s)" you can manage from properties
2- you can send message with link there is a link which amos sent for another topic viewtopic.php?f=41&t=709185&p=788143#p785455
3- Action by E-mail is a enterprise feature
karishmar wrote:Let's say that I have process which consist of 2 tasks (Task1 and Task2).

You can include a link to open the case in Task2 if the case is already routed to Task2 and the user is the assigned user or has process permissions or is a process supervisor so he/she has permissions to open the case. See:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Notifi ... _templates
Where you have del_index=2 in the link

If the goal is to click on a link in the email and that action makes it route the case from Task1 to Task2, then you can use the routeCase() web service or cases/{app_uid}/route-case REST endpoint in an external script to route the case. Here is an example showing how to do this with a form in your email. However, your code would be simpler since you just need a link in your email to execute the external script so you don't need to call sendVariables() to the case before calling routeCase(). Also, you need to fix the code this way to make it work:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=710494&p=793150&hi ... se#p793144

If you can't get it to work, then post your process and your external script code and I will see if I can help you.

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]