Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By pmuser317
Hello,

we have done a dynaform, which is accessible through a webentry.
If i fill up the form and click on the submit button, the next pages shows only informations.

How can it be done that i will redirect to a new, clean form?

Thank you for your help!
By jhonramos
I have the same problem too. After you submit a web entry it will display a Web entry message. From there, when the user refresh/reload the screen, the same post parameters will be submitted and it will create a new case number and a new instance in the inbox of the next user. Unwanted creation of new case due to reloading of the Web entry message must be avoided due to security and performance reasons. One solution is to redirect the web entry to the same page if it's possible. Is there any workaround for this.

Thanks,

Jhon Ramos
By jhonramos
I solved it by accessing the location (<INSTALL-DIRECTORY>/shared/sites/<WORKSPACE_NAME>/public/<PROJECT_ID>/ ) and open and edit the webentry message php file (hint: it has "..Post.php") in your processmaker server.

Navigate before the end of the try-catch function and comment-out
Code: Select all
    $G_PUBLISH = new Publisher();
    $G_PUBLISH->AddContent("xmlform", "xmlform", "login/showInfo", "", $aMessage);
    G::RenderPage("publish", "blank");
and add the header location to your desired redirection page.
Code: Select all
G::header("Location: http://www.processmaker.com");
hit save and that's it.
Attachments
header.PNG
header.PNG (21.34 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
webentry message.PNG
webentry message.PNG (26.05 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]