Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
I don't have Postman installed, but I do have HttpRequester in Firefox, which is very similar.

Here is how to get the access token:
1. In the URL field enter, the REST endpoint, which in my machine is: http://localhost:320/workflow/oauth2/token
2. Under the Content to Send tab, select "application/json" in the Content Type dropdown.
3. Then, enter the login information in a JSON object. The client_id and client_secret are codes what are provided when registering the REST application.
For example:
Code: Select all
{
      "grant_type":"password",
      "scope":"*",   
      "client_id":"HOQKNIVIKFQNTTSFQVWTZGGWACYGCIOJ",
      "client_secret":"90292570959408213607a55003780929",
      "username":"admin",
      "password":"admin"
}
4. Then click on POST to send the REST request. On the RESPONSE side, it will return a JSON object containing an "access_token" if the login was successful. Copy the access token to use with subsequent REST requests.
HttpRequesterGetRESTToken.png
HttpRequesterGetRESTToken.png (144.07 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
After obtaining the access token, it can be used to access the other REST endpoints:
1. Enter the address in the URL field. For example:
http://localhost:320/api/1.0/workflow/cases
2. Under the Headers tab, enter "Authorization" in the Name field and "Bearer access_token" in the Value field. Then click on Add.
3. Finally, click on GET, POST, PUT or DELETE to send the REST request. On the RESPONSE side, the Status will be "200 OK" or "201 Created" if the REST request was handled correctly by the ProcessMaker server. If the REST endpoint returns a response, then the returned JSON object will appear In the textarea below the status. For example:
Code: Select all
{
    "app_uid": "24296209959419e86c97d56076641968",
    "app_number": 353
}
HttpRequesterSendRESTRequest.png
HttpRequesterSendRESTRequest.png (121.3 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]