Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi,
I'm new to processmaker. I created a new workspace with community edition of processmaker in order to have saperate database for the new processes that I wanted to create. The new site was correctly created, the problem is that I am unable to login and got the following message :

RuntimeException:

[wrapped: connect failed [Native Error: Access denied for user 'wf_59437e645545f'@'127.0.0.1' (using password: YES)] [User Info: wf_59437e645545f]]

At Propel::getConnection()
in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\rbac\engine\classes\model\Systems.php line 73
At Systems->LoadByCode()
in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\gulliver\system\class.rbac.php line 308
At RBAC->loadUserRolePermission()
in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\public_html\sysGeneric.php line 922
At include() in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\public_html\app.php line 61

Can someone help me to resole this issue. Or is it not possible to create new workspace with the community edtion ?
Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]

BC. Game Clone Script is a ready-made software sol[…]