Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi

I have a process that create letter and send parallel to some users for view letter.

In view letter task every user can send letter to other user for view letter.

Parallel task can not route to next task until all user finished task.

How can send case to next flow in parallel task before all user finished case?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.47 KiB) Viewed 8573 times
Last edited by ashkufaraz on Thu May 11, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parallel tasks wait for all users to complete the task, before continuing to the next item in the process. If you don't want the process to wait for all users to complete the task, you can create a process like this one:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Trigge ... llel_Tasks
(See the trigger code in the example.)

However, it shouldn't have a converging inclusive gateway, so it looks like this:
ParallelWithoutConvergingInclusiveGateway.png
ParallelWithoutConvergingInclusiveGateway.png (16.24 KiB) Viewed 8569 times
Thanks amosbatto for replay

The number of tasks is not fixed so I Have to use parallel task.

There is a way that route next task before all user complete case?with change app_delegation.del_finishe_date before route and after rote i can do it?or there is other way?
Hi again,
I describe my problem once again. I have process with a task that marked as `Parallel` and I assign it to it's users by variable (my users are not fixed so number task are not fixed!).

The problem is when the case sent to parallel task subscribers , It will wait for all users to complete but I don't want wait for all users.

You offer add a task for every user but my users are variable.
Hello,

You will have to use one of the two options:

1. If you use the "Parallel" type of task because the number of users for the task are not fixed, you will have to wait for all the users to finish the task before moving to the next task.

2. If you don't want to wait for all the users to finish the task before moving forward, you will have to use the method suggested by Amos. But this method requires the maximum number of parallel tasks to defined.

There is no way to create a parallel task dynamically for a user, therefore the max number of users must be known to create a task for each one of them.

Best Regards
Mishika
Is there any way to force the parallel task to finish, when not every user has completed the dynaform? I tried accessing the database table `app_delegation` and change the DEL_THREAD_STATUS to CLOSED...but even though the users seemed to be done with the parallel task, the process doesn't move to next task.
mariab wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 am Is there any way to force the parallel task to finish, when not every user has completed the dynaform? I tried accessing the database table `app_delegation` and change the DEL_THREAD_STATUS to CLOSED...but even though the users seemed to be done with the parallel task, the process doesn't move to next task.
I think you can do it with triggers and https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Proce ... Case.28.29
amosbatto wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 pm Parallel tasks wait for all users to complete the task, before continuing to the next item in the process. If you don't want the process to wait for all users to complete the task, you can create a process like this one:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Trigge ... llel_Tasks
(See the trigger code in the example.)

However, it shouldn't have a converging inclusive gateway, so it looks like this:
ParallelWithoutConvergingInclusiveGateway.png
Very useful information. keep up the good work. Thumbs up for your time and efforts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again. A really informative blog keep sharing your knowledge with us. The best thing about your blog is easy to understand language. Keep up the good work. In order to resolve all the issues related to ios devices do visit Apple Support Phone Number
I have same issue also, i assign users in Initial . Want either users doing reject the case direct flow back Initial, and all users approved flow to Filing.
In this flow i try to design type assign task, 1st call sequence approval users and 2nd call parallel approval users in same interfaces.
Anyone have any idea to complete this design? Now i stuck in assign parallel approval, because need to wait all users complete that task then flow to next flow. i try PMFCancelTask but it will cancel this case. try PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION,0) also need to wait other users to complete the task 1st.
Attachments
processFlow.jpg
processFlow.jpg (13.23 KiB) Viewed 7291 times
What i did, and it works fine, is that i've created a new task called ''end parallel task''. The reason why the parallel task doesn't move on, is because in the app_delegation table (in the database) it should normally add one new row referring to the parallel task (same APP_UID, PRO_UID, TAS_UID etc). What i did is to try to understand what all the columns do in the app_delegation table and then try to manually insert a new row for this parallel task. So whenever i want to end the task, i run a new case with the ''end parallel task'', this inserts the new row and things move on nicely.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]