Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By bilalk
hi,

i am using dropdown and textbox together. when i choose something on dropdown , textbox getting a value depands on what i choose but when i go next step dropdown reset itself and textbox have same value before it got. i need to fasten up dropdown choose for another steps. btw i am using PM 3.0.8 .
there is a image which have 3 steps of this problem .
1 - before choosing something from dropdown
2- after choosing something from dropdown same step
3- next steps dropdown reset itself
how can i solve this problem ? Thank you for help
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (14.32 KiB) Viewed 4405 times
By mishika
Hello,

What do you mean by the "next step"? Is it the next step of a task or just moving ahead in the Dynaform.
I have not come across such a problem till now, so may you please export your process and share it here? This will help us to understand that the problem is with the process, or the ProcessMaker version has the issues.

Best Regards
Mishika
By mishika
Hello,

I reviewed your process and I think the problem is with the IDs and arrangement of the grid columns.
I think your requirement is to review the Dynaform of the first task in the second task and also have some extra details in the second Dynaform.
I would suggest:
1. Export your first Dynaform(used in the first task)
2. Create a new Dynaform for the second task and import the first Dynaform in it. This will automatically take the values entered by the user in the first task.
3. Change the display mode of the grid to view.
4. You can also make further changes and add new fields in the second Dynaform according to your requirements.

I have created a sample Dynaform in your process and placed it in the second task before the Dynaform that was already placed.
Refer the attached process.
(194.01 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
Please try to run the process and let me know if this works for you.

Hope this helps

Best Regards
Mishika
By bilalk
mishika wrote:Hello,

I reviewed your process and I think the problem is with the IDs and arrangement of the grid columns.
I think your requirement is to review the Dynaform of the first task in the second task and also have some extra details in the second Dynaform.
I would suggest:
1. Export your first Dynaform(used in the first task)
2. Create a new Dynaform for the second task and import the first Dynaform in it. This will automatically take the values entered by the user in the first task.
3. Change the display mode of the grid to view.
4. You can also make further changes and add new fields in the second Dynaform according to your requirements.

I have created a sample Dynaform in your process and placed it in the second task before the Dynaform that was already placed.
Refer the attached process.
DD-1(1).pmx
Please try to run the process and let me know if this works for you.

Hope this helps

Best Regards
Mishika
hi Mishika,

Thank you for your effort . i did it what you told me step by step but its still broken. it happen when i choose dropdown which have SQL command. therefore if i assign option, you can see other dropdown on same dynaform, its working. i downloaded your pmx attachment and ran it had same one.
i am wondering what is the real problem here.
By mishika
Hello,

Please check the console section in the Developer tools and see what are the errors occurring. Please share the errors, if any.
I am studying the problem and will let you know as and when I will be able to debug the same.

Regards
Mishika

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]