Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By bilalk
Hi,

while i am trying to make exevuting cron scripts following wikia http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Executing_cron.php, i got a problem.

this code which i use to run
Code: Select all
SCHTASKS /Create /sc MINUTE /mo 2 /tn "PROCESSMAKER5" /TR "C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\php\php.exe -f C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\bin\cron.php"
i used this code with windows+ R but upper one didnt work like this one
C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\php\php.exe -f C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\bin\cron.php
There is a attachment
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (7.92 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
what showing me has a task running every 2 minutes but it not working. what do i need to do?
By bilalk
zainab wrote:Hello Bilal,

You can also create scheduled tasks in Windows using the Task Scheduler. Please refer this link for steps to be followed:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Execut ... _Windows_7

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
Zainab Sabunwala
ty for quick respond,

i need to create every 15 minutes , than i need to create more than 30 scheduled tasks with this method.
can you help me with easier method ?
By amosbatto
You probably aren't allowing enough time for the script to complete or you already have a copy of a cron*.php script running. Use the +force option to automatically kill any copies that are running and give it 15 minutes to complete:
SCHTASKS /Create /sc MINUTE /mo 15 /tn "PROCESSMAKER5" /TR "C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\php\php.exe -f C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\bin\cron.php +force"
By amosbatto
You may also have to specify the user:
SCHTASKS /Create /u admin /sc MINUTE /mo 15 /tn "PROCESSMAKER5" /TR "C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\php\php.exe -f C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.0.1.8-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\bin\cron.php +force"
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]