Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello,

In order to view the dynaform, it is required to setup the Permissions, who can view and at what step. Please have a look at the documentation to learn more about Permissions.
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Process_Permissions
Once you have setup the required permissions, go to the Participated Cases and open the Case whose dynaform you wish to view. On the upper left hand you will see a dropdown Information, on clicking it will display various options, select Dynaforms. All the dynaforms of that case which have been completed till now would be visible, select one and click the Preview button in order to view the contents.

Only those users, who have the permission to view the Dynaform, will be able to see the contents of the form. Please have a look at the screenshot which demonstrates the same.
dynaform.png
dynaform.png (8.68 KiB) Viewed 7942 times
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
Zainab
I have given full permission even then the fields in dynaform are null after completion . In this i would like to add that

my first task as below fields

a) Name Address Amount

2nd Task for approver

a) Name Address Amount

3rd task for fileld download and completed task

file download and complete .

Now Preview Dynaform of 1st and 2nd task are blank if it is completed by 3rd Person .

If same is pending with 3rd Person the Preview form is available .
I can't share that it is too complex and have 6 Level of Approval involved . Further the problem i noticed comes only when the Last Task DyanForm are not same as previous once and in Last Task you have just file upload and complete case .
Hi dahiya81,

I am very much intrigue with your issue and would like to investigate it. Can you send me the result of this mysql query:

SELECT APP_DATA from APPLICATION where APP_NUMBER = '116';

To extract the value, you must copy the whole field and paste it into this website (www.unserialize.com) so that you could read the entries.

Thank you very much.
I recently discovered a bug in PM 3.2 that if you have a DynaForm without any input fields and you submit that form, then all the data in a case will be deleted. You can see this if you open the case with the Debugger turned on. I haven't tried it in older versions of PM, but this might be your problem.
I have a similar issue. On dynaform Manager Approve, there is a SiteUID field which is set to view. It was previously disable but not sure if it's because it is a dropdown, the value would not display on the form. Although variable in debug was clearly populated. When submitted and going to Information > Dynaforms >Preview (Manager Approve), that field is not visible at all. It is gray. Any reason why it would appear gray when in Preview?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]