Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By cddhcd
Hi
I am entirely new to ProcessMaker - I've been using the community edition for 1 week.

If I have a single process - with 27 cases running.
Lets say the Dynaform has variables such as Customer_Name Sales_Euro_Amount

I would like to be able to review those cases, but quickly see not just the following standard fields in the Supervisor Review

# Summary Case Notes Case Process Task SentBy Current USer etc etc

But also to see
Customer_Name and Sales_Euro-Amount

This will help me review process with the largest Euro amounts first.

My Question is:
1) Can this be done as standard in the Process Supervisor Review
2) Could it be done with some coding
3) Is there a report - OR would this then lead to the Enterprise/Business edition of ProcessMaker
4) Or is there a way of creating a dynaform that might allow me to see all running cases, and allow me to choose variables to 'print out'

I apologise if this has been asked before - but I hope to become more familiar with the forum over the coming weeks
The Enterprise Edition has the Custom Case List Builder plugin that allows you to add columns to the cases list for process supervisors (under Home > Review).

You can also export your case data to a Report Table, and then use an external tool such as Jasper Reports to see this information. Another way to do it is to create a separate process which queries the Report Table and displays information about the cases in a grid in a DynaForm or in an Output Document. See: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Grid_C ... s_in_grids
Then allow only your users who are managers to run cases in that process. You can also create a plugin in PM that displays the same information in a Dashboard or in a separate page.
amosbatto wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 am The Enterprise Edition has the Custom Case List Builder plugin that allows you to add columns to the cases list for process supervisors (under Home > Review).
Hi amosbatto
Could you please elaborate on how to setup Custom Case Lists (under Home > Review)
I don't seem to see that option, it only seems to work on Inbox, Participated etc.

thanks
Springhigh, You are right. There isn't an option to customize the case list under Home > Review.

If you have a support contract with ProcessMaker, Inc., you can file a report about this issue to get this resolved.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]