Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By allanregistos
vpajarillo wrote:Hi,

Is it possible to re-open the case and can edit it?

Regards.
You mean, the *completed* case? I think no. You have to create another case for that which is more logical than editing a completed case.
By ashkufaraz
if you have APP_UID and Index of your application you can open it with this

Code: Select all
sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=57897009556b26f457ab798086036837&POSITION=1&ACTION=EDIT
By vpajarillo
Where do I put the codes?
After a case has been canceled or completed, it is not possible to reopen the case from the ProcessMaker interface. However, it is possible to reopen a case by calling the Cases::ReactivateCurrentDelegation() method to reactivate the last task in the case. Then, use the Cases::updateCase() to change the case's status from "CANCELLED" or "COMPLETED" to "TO_DO", so it will reappear in the user's Inbox. If using the Enterprise Edition, it is also necessary to call the Users::refreshTotal() method to update the user's case counters, so there is one less canceled/completed case and one more inbox case.
I already created Dynaform for the grid list, Trigger for the codes and include it to the last Task Step from the tutorial but still not works. :cry:
By groakes
Hi Amos,

I downloaded and tried running this process but got an error
The row '' in table TASK doesn't exist!

Has something changed or should I do more study...

cheers
Greg
By amosbatto
groakes wrote:I downloaded and tried running this process but got an error
The row '' in table TASK doesn't exist!

Has something changed or should I do more study...
Greg, I haven't tested that code in a while. What version of PM are you using? Community or Enterprise?

By the way, if you want to open cancelled cases, then is recommended to use the PMFUncancelCase() function.
By groakes
Hi Amos,

we're running 3.2.1 Community.

I need to re-open a completed case, rather than a cancelled case, so as to correct errors in the original (an earlier version of the process had a field that was non mandatory and so some earlier cases didn't have a value set and now don't appear in some reports). If there is an easier way to do that that's great.

cheers
Greg
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]