Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By MitraDeepak
Hi friends,

I want little bit help from you,

I was stuck in process, How to assign task automatically without any interference,

It should be assign automatically on fixed time.

Regards,
MitraDeepak
By amosbatto
You can set the task to use Value Based Assignment so that a specified user is assigned. Then, you can use an intermediate timer event to pause the case for a specified amount of time or till a specified date/time. However, the intermediate timer event is not very useful, because it isn't adjustable.

I recommend using the PMFPauseCase() function in a trigger to pause the case until the specified date. (Make sure you configure your cron.php script to periodically execute if using PMFPauseCase.)

For example, you can create a dropdown box in your DynaForm to select one of the assigned users for the task and a datetime field to select the date/time to unpause the case. To get the users available to be assigned to a task, use Derivation::getAllUsersFromAnyTask() in a trigger assigned before the DynaForm. See: http://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic ... 01#p786006
By MitraDeepak
Thanks amosbatto,

Thanks for earlier solution also,

I know about Value based Assignment but I want.

When first Time I have assigned the task to any user,

I should be assigned automatically on particular date or time to that user like as loop.

I want solution for that ...

Regards,
MitraDeepak
By akbarzadeh
Hi Ambro,
would you please help me to assign all tasks to a user after importing a process.
for tests, I need to assign all tasks to a user by a script or a code instead to assign each task manually.
By programerboy
Hi,
You should not be direct in assigning users to tasks, but you should even use the group for assigning one user
As a result, in moving processes to different servers and also in similar cases of this problem, you do not need to reassign all the tasks, but easily assign the user to the desired groups.

http://pmlearning.ir
Thanks

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]