Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By GEAdev
I have the following Javascript code running on a particular dynaform to update a variable with a computed total of a grid column:
Code: Select all
var total =  $('#totalVar');
var grid_details = $('#gridVar');

$("form").setOnchange( function() {
  var t = grid_details.getSummary("columnVar");
  total.setValue( t );
} );
It works fine in desktop browsers but does not work on the mobile application. It fills the variable with the value '[object object]' and does not update when the grid is altered.

Any ideas what is going on?
By rundyz
Hi, welcome.

http://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic ... 1&t=708574

It may be related, I've found Javascript not working on mobile-
it's probably that the JS libraries aren't available on mobile possibly not compatible.

this thread hints at a new release for the mobile app at the end of the month (1.0.8)
http://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic ... 62#p784062

But does not comment on what would work, or what's changed
only that controls might be available. It looks very exciting but seems to take a while, the best stuff always does.
I came back to the forum today to see if there were any updates.
By gregkuhnert
Understand the mobile app was meant to fix this. However, after the upgrade, the mobile app fails to operate at all. Crashes immediately. Did uninstall and reinstall. Now failing after entering password.
By gregkuhnert
I am talking about the IOS app, not process maker itself... the iPhone did the upgrade for me automatically. After upgrade, it crashed every time it loaded. Uninstall / reinstall. Now it loads and I can setup with the URL for my PM website again... this time I can enter user/pass, but then it crashes. I get notifications about process progress - but still cannot login.

GK
By matteoorefice
Hello

We are experiencing problems using the mobile UI components counterpart like grid, suggests etc, we didn't debug mobile application yet but in a quick search on google we discovered that it is possibile to debug mobile apps also with webview like processmaker

try this and you will able to debug remote android application with a usb cable connection
    enable usb debug on your android device install PM mobile android app launch a case on mobile app use chrome remote inspector chrome://inspect to begin remote app inspection
you can find info about the trick on official documentation https://developers.google.com/web/tools ... g/webviews
By MickyRamirez
Hello matteoorefice,

Please could you send us wich is the version of your ProcessMaker, also could you provide us the real problem that you are getting please?, in order to help you we need some feedback about the possible bug, we are glad that you can debug the application, but if you could provide the process as well, it would be very helpfull.

Greetings.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]