Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By carloscalacin
Hi,

i'm trying to create a new workspace, but when I press test button a popup display me this message "MySQL error: Mysql Module for PHP is not enabled!"

I remove ";" from extension=php_mysql.dll in php.ini, then restart all services but always show me the same error.

If someone know how to resolve this please help me.
By Saravanan
Hi , I still get the same error in my PM version 3.2.3-community installed in IIS. I enabled both MySQLi & MySQL extensions still the bug occurs as in the attached image. My mysql version is 5.5.6 & php version is 5.6.17.

Thank you
Attachments
bug.png
bug.png (43.59 KiB) Viewed 7902 times
By amosbatto
Saravanan wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:54 am Hi , I still get the same error in my PM version 3.2.3-community installed in IIS. I enabled both MySQLi & MySQL extensions still the bug occurs as in the attached image. My mysql version is 5.5.6 & php version is 5.6.17.
Did you reboot your ProcessMaker server to ensure that any changes that you made in PHP have taken effect?
Can you verify that the mysql and mysqli extensions are enabled by going to Admin > Setting > PHP Information and posting a screen shot of the MySQL and MySQLi sections?
mysqlInfoInPM.png
mysqlInfoInPM.png (100.74 KiB) Viewed 7873 times
By amosbatto
raminnaderi,
I can't recreate the error on any of my installations.
Do you have a Bitnami or manual install? What operating system?
Is your error "MySQL error: Mysql Module for PHP is not enabled!" or is it something else?
By raminnaderi
Problem solved. When I installed PM I changed mysql port to "3307" but workspace creation query was sending to default port.
I went to "Case List Cache Builder" and edited Host address, then I could create new workspace.
By greeeeen
you may see this error in your processmaker in "Admin menu -> Case List Cache Builder"
ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' to database 'some_db'

then visit this page:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21714869/error-1044-42000-access-denied-for-root-with-all-privileges
and correct your "Grant_priv" field value from N to Y

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]