Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By BradfromOZ
Agh, I thought I had resolved this issue by installing version 3.1.4 Community of Process Maker, but no.....

I imported all my PM2 process's and made sure that they all worked, and they do.

I created a new PM 3 process. It is a very simple process, 2 steps, and it works as expected on my test server, but when I go to export it so that I can load it onto me production server, I select the process, click on EXPORT and I get a never ending "Loading, please wait".......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Everything else appears to work, though it takes a bit to set up the MS SQL links.

What else can I try? I have checked everything I can think of. I am becoming very disillusioned with PM3........ :cry:

Brad
By BradfromOZ
mmmm.....I have discovered that I can EXPORT A DIAGRAM (uses BPMN format) and Import that, but I cannot EXPORT A PROCESS (uses PMX format).... odd :cry: :cry:
By BradfromOZ
Still messing around trying to export a PM3 process. Have come across this when I use the EXPORT PROCESS from the DESIGN PAGE:

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: chmod(): No such file or directory in <b>D:\ProcessMaker3\ProcessMaker\processmaker\workflow\engine\src\ProcessMaker\Exporter\XmlExporter.php</b> on line <b>134</b><br />
{"error":{"code":500,"message":"Internal Server Error"}}

Any ideas?

Brad
By BradfromOZ
Is there a limit on the length of a Process Name?

I reduced the length of the process name that I had created in PM3 and bingo, the export works :evil: :twisted: 8)

The original process name was "Request Profile Rebuild - Revised:", the EXPORT function would fail everytime. Changed it to "Request Profile Rebuild" and now it works....... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:
By rundyz
Just a guess,
maybe the exporter creates a directory to work in, that is the process name, then can't read that directory (from your error message)
if that's the case it may be that process names with special characters can't be used

Cheers
By BradfromOZ
Thanks rundyz, but it works perfectly in PM2.

I have gone with the simple work-around, reduced the length of the Process Name.

Cheers

Brad
By rundyz
No Worries Mate,
just had noticed your reduced length name didn't have special characters is all.

All Good

If You have a Problem like ED You can use Vidalist[…]

A white-label NFT marketplace is available to laun[…]

free download crack software 2023

So usefull with me and . Many thanks :D

If you're seeking to maximize gains and minimize r[…]