Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By bcamara
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user in PM and trying to build to start, a simply process. I have a few questions ..

1. Is it possible to use a kind of CSS or any other way to change background colors, style changes for boxes, titles .... to make forms more user friendly ?
2. I have defined a required input field. I just have a red star in front of it but when I submit the form with that field empty, the process continue with no required error message. Is there something I didn't do well ?
3. I have an upload file field which seems to work but, it generates a link with a wrong text. The text is my user (admin) name instead of the name of the uploaded file. Another strange behavior is that even if that field is NOT required, when I submit the form, the field is bordered in red as an error just 1 second before the form continues ... How can I fix these ?

Thanks guys for helping ...
By ashkufaraz
For change style you must change \processmaker\workflow\public_html\lib\pmdynaform\build\css\PMDynaform.css and processmaker\workflow\public_html\lib\pmdynaform\libs\bootstrap-3.1.1
By bcamara
To avoid updating the original CSS files, is it possible to create a new CSS file like mystyle.css and add it ?
If Yes, how/where can I add it in the page ? ... like <link... css>

Thanks for your answer
By ashkufaraz
Yes,
For example create mystyle.css in
Code: Select all
 \processmaker\workflow\public_html\lib\pmdynaform\libs\css\
and then in dynaform and external lib set address like this
Code: Select all
/lib/pmdynaform/libs/css/mystyle.css
By bcamara
Ok ... I will try this ... Thank you

About the other questions, does anyone has an anwer ?
2. I have defined a required input field. I just have a red star in front of it but when I submit the form with that field empty, the process continue with no required error message. Is there something I didn't do well ?
3. I have an upload file field which seems to work but, it generates a link with a wrong text. The text is my user (admin) name instead of the name of the uploaded file. Another strange behavior is that even if that field is NOT required, when I submit the form, the field is bordered in red as an error just 1 second before the form continues ... How can I fix these ?

Thanks,

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

Wat is Fildena Double 200?

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

💥 Join the Exclusive Trading Community and Experie[…]

Briefly introduce the topic and provide context. S[…]