Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
I have an issue when trying to save a routing rule in an Inclusive Geateway. It doesn't say it hasn't saved properly, in fact it says it HAS saved properly, but in fact it hasn't. When I reopen it it has made changes to what I saved!!! For example, if I save the routing rule:
@@variable[1] == 'Apple'
When I open it again it will have changed the number to something different, usually zero! Eg @@variable[0] =='Apple'. When will this be fixed? Has anyone else had this problem?
Hi woody2015,

Well, I believe that the problem arise when you select another task for each routing rule, that's why it says it has been saved properly, but in fact it hasn't. This is a problem that ProcessMaker 3.0 RC2 has. In order to avoid this problem by now, don't change the order in which the task appears, but you can change your routing rule for each task, then you will see that your routing rule will be saved correctly. This problem will be fixed on the following releases of ProcessMaker 3.0.

Regards.
Hi Lenny

Thanks for your post.

I've found out that it was me causing the error. What I was trying to do was give a separate routing rule for every possible outcome of my array, instead of adding a more complex routing rule, so in the properties of the gateway, I was doing:

NEXT TASK CONDITION
Tom @@variable[0] == 'Tom'
Tom @@variable[1] == 'Tom'
Dick @@variable[0] == 'Dick'
etc.

when I should have been doing:

NEXT TASK CONDITION
Tom @@variable[0] == 'Tom' || @@variable[1] == 'Tom'
Dick @@variable[0] == 'Dick' || @@variable[1] == 'Dick'
etc.

You should only have the NEXT TASK showing ONCE in any routing rule.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]