Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Good day

I enjoy working with PM 3 Beta, but as mentioned in the intro Webinar, I require the use of the old dynaform editor to make modifications.

Can anyone advise how to get to the old editor?

Running the Beta on Windows installation

Thanks in advance
Danie
Hi Danie :

You can work with both editors in PM 3. Just go to the "Create" option in the "Dynaform" row of the main toolbox in the designer; then select the option "Blank Dynaform". In the window that opens click on the down arrow of "Type" and select "Master" to create a new Dynaform with the old designer.

I hope it helps :) .
Regards.
silviaLAM wrote:Hi Danie :

You can work with both editors in PM 3. Just go to the "Create" option in the "Dynaform" row of the main toolbox in the designer; then select the option "Blank Dynaform". In the window that opens click on the down arrow of "Type" and select "Master" to create a new Dynaform with the old designer.

I hope it helps :) .
Regards.
Silvia
Thanks for the quick response.
I am more concerned about making HTML changes to a HTML5 Dynaform that I have started on in 3Beta.

Regards
Danie
Hi again Danie;

I understand you are trying to work with the HTML code of the new Dynaform designer. As this is a Beta version this option is not available yet in PM3. Meanwhile, to work with the code of your Dynaforms you can use the old designer.

Hope it answered your question :)

Looking to launch your own online crash betting si[…]

The Axie Infinity Clone Script is a script for a P[…]

To repair corrupted OST files choosing the best OS[…]

Taking Cheap Essay writing Services is worth it. B[…]