Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By ashiff
josealejandros wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:09 pm Alguien tiene la version de processmaker 3.8? La necesito
I have 3.5.7 / 3.8.1 / 3.8.2.... how do I send you?

Please share your mail id.

Tengo 3.5.7 / 3.8.1 / 3.8.2.... ¿cómo te envío?

Por favor comparta su identificación de correo.
By josealejandros
ashiff wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:26 pm
josealejandros wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:09 pm Alguien tiene la version de processmaker 3.8? La necesito

Hello, I leave you my email. If you can, share the 3 with me.
Last edited by josealejandros on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ashiff
Hi,

I have sent the links to your mail id... do remove your mail id from the forum.. thanks

Ashiff
By josealejandros
ashiff wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:23 am Hi,

I have sent the links to your mail id... do remove your mail id from the forum.. thanks

Ashiff
Muchas gracias hermano, me salvaste la vida
By ashiff
josealejandros wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:38 am

Ashiff
Hi,

Silviu saved mine... I am much grateful for his kind help.... This is our community, helping each other makes it fun.
By josealejandros
ashiff wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:48 am
josealejandros wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:38 am

Ashiff
Hi,

Silviu saved mine... I am much grateful for his kind help.... This is our community, helping each other makes it fun.
Gracias, te salio este error al instalar la version 3.8 ?

Deprecated: Return type of Google\Model::offsetExists($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\WebApps\Processmaker4\vendor\google\apiclient\src\Model.php on line 256

Deprecated: Return type of Google\Model::offsetGet($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\WebApps\Processmaker4\vendor\google\apiclient\src\Model.php on line 261

Deprecated: Return type of Google\Model::offsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\WebApps\Processmaker4\vendor\google\apiclient\src\Model.php on line 268

Deprecated: Return type of Google\Model::offsetUnset($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\WebApps\Processmaker4\vendor\google\apiclient\src\Model.php on line 278
By TolanaAudery
Sí, esos mensajes de "deprecated" son habituales al instalar Processmaker con la versión 3.8. No afectan la funcionalidad principal, pero indican que algunas partes del código de Google API Client están pasando por cambios y podrían dejar de funcionar en futuras versiones de PHP. Si todo funciona bien por ahora, no hay que preocuparse. Pero, si quieres evitar los mensajes, hay dos opciones:

Ignorarlos, son solo advertencias.
Actualizar la versión de Google API Client a una http://online.2yu.co/ compatible https://www.echat.date/omegle con PHP 8.1, donde se solucionaron esos "deprecated".
¡Espero que esto te ayude!
By mysystem1100
ashiff wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:26 pm

Hi,
Could you send me the processmaker Download links?

Thanks
Last edited by mysystem1100 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tomolimo
Hello,
I've uploaded to github all the releases I have, up to 3.8.2:
https://github.com/tomolimo/processmaker-community
https://github.com/tomolimo/processmaker-community/releases

Thank you,
Regards,
Tomolimo
By Mkanji87
Thanks so much for the update.

I have been able to download the files but I am running into an issue when I try to install MSQL

Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-mysql
Importing GPG key 0x5072E1:
Userid : "MySQL Release Engineering <mysql-build@oss.oracle.com>"
Fingerprint: a4a9 4068 76fc bd3c 4567 70c8 8c71 8d3b 5072 e1f5
Package : mysql80-community-release-el7-3.noarch (@/mysql80-community-release-el7-3.noarch)

Public key for mysql-community-server-8.0.36-1.el7.x86_64.rpm is not installed

Failing package is: mysql-community-server-8.0.36-1.el7.x86_64
GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-mysql
By Vysakh
getting this error while trying to upgrade

root@processmaker-upgrade:/opt/processmaker# php artisan cache:clear
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Service" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Service_Resource" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Model" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Collection" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

In ProviderRepository.php line 208:

Class "Chumper\Zipper\ZipperServiceProvider" not found
By tomolimo
Vysakh wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:17 am getting this error while trying to upgrade

root@processmaker-upgrade:/opt/processmaker# php artisan cache:clear
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Service" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Service_Resource" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Model" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Class "Google_Collection" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Hello,
Did you try to do a
Code: Select all
composer update
before upgrade?
Thank you,
Regards,
Tomolimo
By Vysakh
I am in the process of upgrading the processmaker version from 3.5.7 to the latest available community version of 3.8.2. But in the core stage of workspace upgrading, I am getting the following errors.

root@processmaker-upgrade:/opt/processmaker# processmaker upgrade workflow
processmaker: command not found
root@processmaker-upgrade:/opt/processmaker# ./processmaker upgrade workflow
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Service" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Service_Resource" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Model" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Collection" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

When I try to fix the issue by using the composer update, I get the following error. 

In Git.php line 393:
  Failed to execute git clone --mirror 'git@bitbucket.org:colosa/pmdynaform.git' '/root/.cache/composer/vcs/git-bitbucket.org-colosa-pmdynaform.git/'
  Cloning into bare repository '/root/.cache/composer/vcs/git-bitbucket.org-colosa-pmdynaform.git'...
  The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
  Please make sure you have the correct access rights
  and the repository exists.
By tomolimo
Vysakh wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:41 am I am in the process of upgrading the processmaker version from 3.5.7 to the latest available community version of 3.8.2. But in the core stage of workspace upgrading, I am getting the following errors.

root@processmaker-upgrade:/opt/processmaker# processmaker upgrade workflow
processmaker: command not found
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Service" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Service_Resource" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Model" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Class "Google_Collection" not found in /opt/processmaker/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

When I try to fix the issue by using the composer update, I get the following error. 

In Git.php line 393:
  Failed to execute git clone --mirror 'git@bitbucket.org:colosa/pmdynaform.git' '/root/.cache/composer/vcs/git-bitbucket.org-colosa-pmdynaform.git/'
  Cloning into bare repository '/root/.cache/composer/vcs/git-bitbucket.org-colosa-pmdynaform.git'...
  The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
  Please make sure you have the correct access rights
  and the repository exists.
Hello,
Yes I got this error also (colosa repositories in bitbucket have been deleted), to prevent this, backup the vendor/colosa folder somewhere, then delete the colosa entries in the composer.json, then redo the command composer update, then copy back the vendor/colosa folder.
Regards,
Tomolimo
By Vysakh
I have followed the steps as instructed but the result is the same when running the upgrade.

Fildena is a PDE-5 inhibitor medicinal drug used f[…]

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]