Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By RJBrown
Hello,

I need to upgrade our PHP to a supported version which is 8.0 and above.

The issue I see is that ProcessMaker doesn't look to support PHP 8.0 or above. Reviewing the ProcessMaker version that are available for download jump from 3.5.7 to 3.8.1.

From the online documentation it looks like you need to upgrade each ProcessMaker version to get to 3.8.1. But the versions between 3.5.7 and 3.8.1 are not available to download.

Could someone give some insight on how to get to 3.8.1 so I can upgrade my PHP to 8.0 or above.

Thank you
By ClaudioLema
Hello RJBrown,

Please note that ProcessMaker 3.8.1, does not work with php 8.0 in that sense it is advisable to install the PHP 7.3.x version that is in the ProcessMaker installation guide:

- https://wiki.processmaker.com/Stack_285

Anyway to get this version you can enter the complete installation of ProcessMaker, where it details the necessary commands to install the latest version available, I hope it helps you!

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/ProcessMaker_CentOS_RHEL_Installation#Community_Edition

Greetings.
By RJBrown
Claudio,

Thank you for the reply.

I used Stack 290 to do my upgrade from 3.5.4 to 3.8.1 as a reference.

https://wiki.processmaker.com/Stack_290

Is it possible to get ProcessMaker 3.8.0 as that is the version that is listed in Stack 290?

Rob
By ClaudioLema
Hi RJBrown,
Of course no problem, the following link will help you to find the ProcessMaker 3.8.1 version:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/processmaker/files/ProcessMaker/
By RJBrown
Claudio,

I have ProcessMaker 3.8.1 installed with PHP 8.1.17, and Apache 2.4.56 with MYSQL 8 Database.

The issue that I have now is what's been posted here. https://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=738449

Is a license key now required for the community version?

Thank you,
Rob
By ClaudioLema
Hello RJBrown,

In that case for the Community Version, you don't need a license.

Reviewing the other problem, possibly it is a problem of a wrongly executed service or maybe there was a problem during the installation, you could try restarting all the services and starting them again, besides verifying with "status" if the service is running correctly, therefore you would have to perform this procedure with mysqld, apache, php, supervisord. This to be able to verify if everything is correct.

I wait for your update.
By RJBrown
Claudio,

I've restarted Apache, MYSql, and the ProcessMaker services multiple times. I have also rebooted the whole server multiple times.

I do not know how to restart PHP and not sure what supervisord is.

Thank you so much for your help.

Rob
By ClaudioLema
RjBrown,

In order to restart PHP services you can try the following:
systemctl start php-fpm
systemctl enable php-fpm

To be able to see the status:
systemctl status php-fpm

Anyway did you install ProcessMaker on windows or linux?

Regards.
By RJBrown
Good Morning,

It's taken me a few days pin down on what I did to get my side bar working because I recreated the situation of it not displaying correctly.

This page is where I ran all of the commands for a windows installation. https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/processmaker_command

The specific command that I ran to get the side bar working again was:
Code: Select all
php processmaker browser-cache-files-upgrade
and
Code: Select all
php processmaker flush-cache
FlushCache.GIF
FlushCache.GIF (32.89 KiB) Viewed 204366 times
Rob
By Vysakh
I am getting this error when running "php processmaker browser-cache-files-upgrade" . Can anyone tell me how to fix this. My PM version in 3.8.2

{
"error": {
"code": 400,
"message": "Bad Request: You have specified an unavailable workspace."
},
"debug": {
"source": "WebApplication.php:567 at setup stage",
"stages": {
"success": [],
"failure": [
"message"
]
}
}
RJBrown wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:50 am Hello,

The issue I see is that ProcessMaker doesn't look to support PHP 8.0 or above. Reviewing the ProcessMaker version that are available for download jump from 3.5.7 to 3.8.1.

From the online documentation it looks like you need to upgrade each ProcessMaker version to get to 3.8.1. But the versions between 3.5.7 and 3.8.1 are not available to download.

Could someone give some insight on how to get to 3.8.1 so I can upgrade my PHP to 8.0 or above.

Thank you

This is Right Update.
By RJBrown
The jump to ProcessMaker 3.8.1 took me some time to get right. I had to use multiple actions from previous updates, that are not documented, to get 3.8.1 to work. AND I still have one error that displays when I submit a case, but doesn't seem to affect the application.

The jump from 3.5.4 to 3.8.1 is what you will need to do. I inquired about all of the versions in between and ProcessMaker support never answered me on how to acquire the "missing" versions. The versions in between are not available.

I now have our ProcessMaker on 3.8.1, PHP on 8.1.* , Apache on 2.4.* and MYSQL 8.0.*.

It was not an easy process but I also knew nothing about ProcessMaker before I started down the road to update it.
By muizzuddin
hello can any one help,

im getting error while upgrade processmaker v 3.310 to 3.4.11
using mariadb

error :
Error executing 'upgrade':

Error executing 'upgrade-query':

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' (SQL: INSERT INTO wf_workflow.LIST_PAUSED
By silviuA
RJBrown wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:21 am The jump to ProcessMaker 3.8.1 took me some time to get right. I had to use multiple actions from previous updates, that are not documented, to get 3.8.1 to work. AND I still have one error that displays when I submit a case, but doesn't seem to affect the application.

The jump from 3.5.4 to 3.8.1 is what you will need to do. I inquired about all of the versions in between and ProcessMaker support never answered me on how to acquire the "missing" versions. The versions in between are not available.

I now have our ProcessMaker on 3.8.1, PHP on 8.1.* , Apache on 2.4.* and MYSQL 8.0.*.

It was not an easy process but I also knew nothing about ProcessMaker before I started down the road to update it.
Did you document the actions you took? And if so, would you care to share them with us? This will be much apreciated!
By mhdoosti
RJBrown wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:50 am Hello,

Thank you
Hello
Can I ask you to send me version 3.8.2 via email mh.doosti@gmail.com
thanks in advance
By Vysakh
Hi,
My home page still not working. I have run the below codes and did not get any errors.

and

My PHP and DB version details are listed below. Can any one tell me the what is the issue.
ProcessMaker Ver. 3.8.2-community
Data Base MySql (Version 8.0.32)
PHP version 7.4.33
By aniaqueen23211
Elevate your https://driprunner.us/], promoting bone health, immune function, and overall well-being. Our Vitamin D Infusion is a tailored approach to ensure you receive the optimal dosage for your individual needs. Discover the rejuvenating effects of vitamin D infusion for a healthier you.
By ashiff
Vysakh wrote:Hi,
My home page still not working. I have run the below codes and did not get any errors.

and

My PHP and DB version details are listed below. Can any one tell me the what is the issue.
ProcessMaker Ver. 3.8.2-community
Data Base MySql (Version 8.0.32)
PHP version 7.4.33
Hi Vysakh,

Can you share Processmaker 3.8.2 community file please thanks. DO reach out to if you can dear. Thanks.
Last edited by ashiff on Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ashiff
silviuA wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:55 am
RJBrown wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:21 am The jump to ProcessMaker 3.8.1 took me some time to get right. I had to use multiple actions from previous updates, that are not documented, to get 3.8.1 to work. AND I still have one error that displays when I submit a case, but doesn't seem to affect the application.

Did you document the actions you took? And if so, would you care to share them with us? This will be much apreciated!
Hi Vysakh,

Can you share Processmaker 3.8.1 community file please thanks. DO reach out to if you can dear. Thanks.
Last edited by ashiff on Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ashiff

Hi Mr. Brown,

Hi Vysakh,

Can you share Processmaker 3.8.1 community file please thanks. DO reach out to. if you can dear. Thanks.

Fildena is a PDE-5 inhibitor medicinal drug used f[…]

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]