Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
I'm running PM 3.7 and I have a problem as follow. I'm trying to create new users (in a new installation), but I'm unable to select roles because they simply don't appear in the dropdown menu.
So I tried by devOps and I find that userAjax answers in this way for this field
"{"success":false,"error":" [wrapped: Could not execute query [Native Error: Incorrect DATETIME value: ''] [User Info: SELECT RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UID, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_PARENT, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_SYSTEM, RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_CODE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CODE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_STATUS FROM RBAC_ROLES, RBAC_SYSTEMS WHERE RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UID<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CODE<>'PROCESSMAKER_GUEST' AND RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_CODE='PROCESSMAKER' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_SYSTEM=RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_UID]]"}"

I've yet verified mySQL doesn't accept "RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE<>''", it wants "RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE IS NOT NULL AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE IS NOT NULL", so I'm trying to change the SQL construction in the code.
I found the BusinessModel\User and the classes UserRoles and BaseUserRoles, but I'm unable to prosecute, to find where I have to modify the code.
Please, are you able to indicate me where I have to prosecute? Thank you in advance
marceloayllon wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Hi dariobillo,

In this case, you can go to the database table RBAC_ROLES and the fields ROL_CREATE_DATE and ROL_UPDATE_DATE you could modify them and put today's date for example.

with this change, you can solve your problem.
Thank you Marcelo for your answer and excuse me because I'm late in my response.
The proposed solution doesn't work, it seems that mysql recognize only XXXX IS NOT NULL, so I have to understand how to resolve the question again.
Thank you again

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]