Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By schmidee
We currently have recently upgraded to 3.5.7 and we noticed a number of files are missing from the processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/classes directory. We are assuming that this likely means we will need to rerun the upgrade workflow command, but we are not 100% sure. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if this was the proper solution?

Just an overview of the symptoms that lead to us discovering this problem in case others have the same issue:
  • Some PM Tables are unable to retrieve data. Specifically, ones that do not have a corresponding class file in the directory listed above
    • When deleting some old draft cases we would get errors such as
      Code: Select all
      processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/classes/NAME_OF_MISSING_CLASS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
      Any help would be appreciated! :D
      schmidee wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 am We currently have recently upgraded to 3.5.7 and we noticed a number of files are missing from the processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/classes directory. We are assuming that this likely means we will need to rerun the upgrade workflow command, but we are not 100% sure. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if this was the proper solution?

Just an overview of the symptoms that lead to us discovering this problem in case others have the same issue:
      • Some PM Tables are unable to retrieve data. Specifically, ones that do not have a corresponding class file in the directory listed above
        • When deleting some old draft cases we would get errors such as
          Code: Select all
          processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/classes/NAME_OF_MISSING_CLASS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
          Any help would be appreciated! :D
          Sorry if I'm being annoying but could I please get an answer?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]