Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By alirezaimi
I installed processmaker 3.5.7 on debian stable and there is an error in login page after installtion :
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Http\Request, null given, called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120 Stack trace: #0 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(62): Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator->__construct(Object(Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection), NULL, NULL) #1 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(776): Illuminate\Routing\RoutingServiceProvider->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(App\Foundation\Application), Array) #2 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(658): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(Object(Closure)) #3 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(609): Il in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php on line 120

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Http\Request, null given, called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120 Stack trace: #0 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(62): Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator->__construct(Object(Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection), NULL, NULL) #1 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(776): Illuminate\Routing\RoutingServiceProvider->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(App\Foundation\Application), Array) #2 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(658): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(Object(Closure)) #3 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(609): Il in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php on line 120
apache2 2.4.38 php 7.3 mariadb 10.3.27

processmaker logs :
Code: Select all
<400> Apr 27 01:33:12 production ERROR: Call to undefined method Monolog\Logger::singleton() {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to undefined method Monolog\\Logger::singleton() at /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Log/Logger.php:273)"}
<400> Apr 27 01:33:12 production ERROR: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Http\Request, null given, called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(62): Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator->__construct(Object(Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection), NULL, NULL)
#1 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(776): Illuminate\Routing\RoutingServiceProvider->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(App\Foundation\Application), Array)
#2 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(658): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(Object(Closure))
#3 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(609): Il {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException(code: 1): Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Illuminate\\Routing\\UrlGenerator::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\\Http\\Request, null given, called in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php on line 62 and defined in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(62): Illuminate\\Routing\\UrlGenerator->__construct(Object(Illuminate\\Routing\\RouteCollection), NULL, NULL)\n#1 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(776): Illuminate\\Routing\\RoutingServiceProvider->Illuminate\\Routing\\{closure}(Object(App\\Foundation\\Application), Array)\n#2 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(658): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->build(Object(Closure))\n#3 /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(609): Il at /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:120)"}
By stevkil
To find the Best Ac in India, we will help you through this article. Moreover, it is necessary for a comfortable and relaxed living in the climatic conditions of India. Read the article thoroughly and find your perfect match. Furthermore, to be cool, get an air conditioner. https://bestacinindia.co.in
By Kamil123
Thank you,
I can see the error message now, (see it below).
Actually, I get this error when enabling debug_sql =1 in env.ini

Any Idea programerboy?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (32.91 KiB) Viewed 26114 times
Hi,
I also saw this error in some versions after activating the relevant flag, but unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to investigate the cause of the error.
So you can disable this flag and not get the error of logging queries!

https://pmlearning.info
Thanks
By montykit
Hello,
I operated according to the instructions for Sendy installation:

/* MySQL database connection credentials (please place values between the apostrophes) */
$dbHost = 'localhost'; //MySQL Hostname
$dbUser = 'xxxxx_root'; //MySQL Username
$dbPass = xxxxxx'; //MySQL Password
$dbName = xxxxx_sendy'; //MySQL Database Name
the DB was created with the above credentials and the $dbuser got full admin permissions to the DB.

I also supplied the URL and email as required.
.htaccess was uploaded with the RewriteEngine On.
I always get 404 error on login.
I have applied the configuration checking with the following results:

Your PHP version is 5.6.17
mysqli extension is installed
mod_rewrite is not enabled
display_errors is turned off
hash is enabled
curl is enabled
gettext is enabled
curl_exec is enabled
curl_multi_exec is enabled

Score: 8/9
I checked with my hosting provider and he assured me that mod_rewrite is enabled. (I am sure it is - no problems with my other websites on this host)
I continuously get 404 error on login.
Any idea?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]