Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By karl009
Hello,

So am moving our install of Processmaker from say server1 to server2, I have been able to do this all looks good except for the roles, they are missing on server2, the old server1 is fine.

So under Admin --> Users --> Roles there are none listed, also under the user accounts no role select or available.

I have checked the DB and they are all there.

Running verison 3.0.1.5 community, server2 is Windows Server 2016 running Apache 2.4 and php 5.5.12.

Thank you for any help.
Karl
Hello,

So after some digging I found this;
RuntimeException:
[wrapped: Could not execute query [Native Error: Incorrect DATETIME value: ''] [User Info: SELECT RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UID, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_PARENT, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_SYSTEM, RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_CODE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CODE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE, RBAC_ROLES.ROL_STATUS FROM RBAC_ROLES, RBAC_SYSTEMS WHERE RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UID<>'' AND RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_CODE='PROCESSMAKER' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_CREATE_DATE<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_UPDATE_DATE<>'' AND RBAC_ROLES.ROL_SYSTEM=RBAC_SYSTEMS.SYS_UID LIMIT 20]]

At BasePeer::doSelect()
in C:\Apache24\htdocs\processmaker\rbac\engine\classes\model\om\BaseRolesPeer.php line 298
At BaseRolesPeer::doSelectRS()
in C:\Apache24\htdocs\processmaker\workflow\engine\methods\roles\roles_Ajax.php line 256
At require_once() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\processmaker\workflow\public_html\sysGeneric.php line 1006
At include() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\processmaker\workflow\public_html\app.php line 61
Any ideas??
Thanks

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]