Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
I am trying to create an on-boarding/off-boarding ProcessMaker workflow. I was thinking it might be possible to use a datastore to save the information of an on-boading process, so that it could be reused during the off-boarding process.

Also if it possible to access this information say as a modification request is a user changes roles or gets promoted?

Not sure if it could be used that way, but I want to make the on-boarding like an inventory in a way that can be modified/removed as needed.

Thank you
Ryan
Hi Ryan, I'm a user not an administrator and nor do I work for Processmaker.

Yes, you can make on/off boarding. In fact, ProcessMaker Enterprise version has an example of an on/off-boarding process that does exactly what you want (storing the personnel information and marking the personnel as inactive upon off boarding).
Ryguy2 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:40 pm I am trying to create an on-boarding/off-boarding ProcessMaker workflow. I was thinking it might be possible to use a datastore to save the information of an on-boading process, so that it could be reused during the off-boarding process.

Also if it possible to access this information say as a modification request is a user changes roles or gets promoted?

Not sure if it could be used that way, but I want to make the on-boarding like an inventory in a way that can be modified/removed as needed.
You can change people's roles, change the expiration date in their user profile and assign/unassign users to tasks. Plus Process Supervisors can reassign the cases assigned to a user. If you want to keep a record of this, you can create a PM Table to store the information. If you want to do any of these actions automatically, you can create triggers in your onboarding and offboarding process to execute these actions for a particular user.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]