Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By dice4000
Hello, i am getting an error when trying to save changes to and existing case for one specific process. Below is the error and i attached all the version information as well. It also happens when i try to add fields to the Report Table and save. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RuntimeException:
[wrapped: It is not possible to execute the query. Please contact your system administrator]
At BasePeer::doSelect()
in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\shared\sites\workflow\classes\om\BasePmtCalendarPeer.php line 923
At BasePmtCalendarPeer::doSelectRS()
in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\shared\sites\workflow\classes\om\BasePmtCalendarPeer.php line 891
At BasePmtCalendarPeer::doSelect()
in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\classes\model\AdditionalTables.php(874) : eval()'d code line 1
At eval() in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\classes\model\AdditionalTables.php line 874
At AdditionalTables->updateReportTables()
in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\classes\class.case.php line 967
At Cases->updateCase()
in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\cases\cases_SaveDataSupervisor.php line 63
At require_once() in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\public_html\sysGeneric.php line 1038
At include() in C:\bpm\processmaker-3.2-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\public_html\app.php line 61
Attachments
Versions.jpg
Versions.jpg (120.02 KiB) Viewed 4684 times
I have seen similar problems when a case variable no longer exists in a process, but that case variable still exists in the Report Table. What I had to do was delete the Report Table and recreate the Report Table from scratch.
I actually have deleted and recreated the Report Table a couple of times and the problem was still happening. What would be the best way to actually view the queries so that i could investigate further? Im not an expert on PHP but know enought.

If you want to convert PST file into MBOX then I s[…]

Looking to replicate the success of Stake, DappsFi[…]

The Exodus clone script is a ready-made software s[…]

Über die grundlegenden Handelsfunktionen hina[…]