Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By hmxDavid
Hello,

This is the first time I encounter this issue. This is a fresh install of PM Community Edition 3.2.3. The installation page is broken, I do not know what causing it. Hope you could help
PM Error.PNG
PM Error.PNG (172.75 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
By amosbatto
Have you tried pressing Ctrl + F5 (or Ctrl+Shift+r) in your web browser to refresh the browser's cache?

Does that work for you? If not, then post a link to instructions that you followed and tell me your version of PM, your operating system, your version of PHP, MySQL and Apache.

I
By amosbatto
Which version of ProcessMaker? Those instructions won't work if you are trying to install version 2.8 or later.

I have installed ProcessMaker 3.2 in Ubuntu 18.04, but I need to do it again to be able to write up instructions. I'll post a link how to do it tomorrow or the next day.
By hmxDavid
amosbatto wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:36 pm Which version of ProcessMaker? Those instructions won't work if you are trying to install version 2.8 or later.

I have installed ProcessMaker 3.2 in Ubuntu 18.04, but I need to do it again to be able to write up instructions. I'll post a link how to do it tomorrow or the next day.
Actually, I tried both 2.8 and 3.2. Similar issue.
By michaeltimoteo
Have you tried accessing it with an updated web browser, if you are using a VM Ubuntu I guess you can access it using the host computer that has an updated google chrome which is our preferred Web Browser
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]