Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By marcosfpa
I am experiencing slow problems with my process server and I notice that mysql is consuming a lot, when I reboot the service it returns to be fast and then starts to slow down again.
I think of taking mysql from my server (it's on aws amazon) and migrating to a Amazon RDS AWS service specific to MySQL. Has anyone done this migration?
How could I proceed to migrate only the database taken from the databases of my workspaces to another server in this way?
By amosbatto
The Enterprise Edition is faster for loading case lists under the HOME menu, because it doesn't have to constantly recount the number of cases per user.

If you want to migrate, I recommend doing it this way:
1. Copy your files where ProcessMaker is installed to the other server.
Ex: rsync -aP /opt/processmaker root@75.243.23.1:/opt/processmaker
2. Copy your pmos.conf file from the old server to the new server.
3. Then create a backup of your entire MySQL database:
mysqldump -u root -p --single-transaction --all-databases > all_databases.sql
Then, in the new server, restore all the databases:
mysql -u root -p < all_databases.sql

This will overwrite all your existing users in MySQL, so don't do this if you have existing users in MySQL. If you need to preserve existing users, then you will have to manually copy the users in the mysql.user table.

If the new server has a different version of MySQL, then ProcessMaker probably won't be able to connect to MySQL using Propel and you will see an error like:
RuntimeException:
[wrapped: connect failed [Native Error: Access denied for user 'wf_5b6ce02cbc9cb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)] [User Info: wf_5b6ce02cbc9cb]]

In this case, you will need to adjust the mysql database for the new version of MySQL with this command:
mysql_upgrade --force -uroot -p
By marcosfpa
Do you know the Amazon Aws RDS service? Will this be appropriate? Well, there will not be a new server to copy the pmos.conf for example ... What I want is to leave the processmaker where it is and just migrate the database ...

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]