Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By azatrath
i was trying to upgrade processmaker 3.2.1. to 3.2.3. and i get this failure. i searched your wikia and forum nobody gets same problem i think.
i didnt change my pmos.conf file.
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG (32.23 KiB) Viewed 4550 times
By amosbatto
I was told yesterday that you have to first upgrade from PM 3.2.1 to PM 3.2.2. Then, upgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3.

I recommend overwriting your PM 3.2.3 code with PM 3.2.2 code and then run the processmaker upgrade command. Then, you can try upgrading to PM 3.2.3.
By azatrath
amosbatto wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 pm I was told yesterday that you have to first upgrade from PM 3.2.1 to PM 3.2.2. Then, upgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3.

I recommend overwriting your PM 3.2.3 code with PM 3.2.2 code and then run the processmaker upgrade command. Then, you can try upgrading to PM 3.2.3.
so you are telling me upgrade PM 3.2.2 and then go for 3.2.3. i want to ask something. İf something goes wrong what can i do? we need all of this datas.
By amosbatto
OK, let's go through the basics. If you have a Linux system, did you reapply the file permissions? If you tried to upgrade a Bitnami installation, then it will never work.

Did you make a backup of your database and the ProcessMaker files before you tried to upgrade from 3.2.1 to 3.2.3?
If you did that, then you should restore everything to PM 3.2.1.

If you exported your workspace before trying to upgrade, then you can reinstall ProcessMaker 3.2.1 and then import your workspace.

If you don't have a backup and you have critical data that you can't loose, then I recommend that you call ProcessMaker and ask for their help.

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]