Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By SteveStifler
Legends and Legendettes

How do I access the datrabase from another pc? or better still, am I able to transfer what I have already created to the cloud so I can have multiple users access the datafile?
By amosbatto
If you want to transfer an installation of ProcessMaker to another server, then install the same version of ProcessMaker in the other server and then export the workspace from the first installation of ProcessMaker and then import that workspace into the second installation of ProcessMaker. See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Backi ... ocessMaker

That will recreate the same database on the second server.
By amosbatto
You can create a Database Connection to the database. Then, use the db connection and sql properties in DynaForms or the executeQuery() function in a trigger to query the database.

If you want multiple people to be able to access the same installation of ProcessMaker, then install ProcessMaker in a server on the internet and then anyone can access it. If you want to have multiple ProcessMaker servers which use exact copies of a database, you can do database mirroring, but I don't recommend trying it, unless you know what you are doing.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]