Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By eternalknight23
Hi
I am new to this to Forum and I am very excited to learn more about the tool .
The thing is that we have two versions of BPM. One in production (2.5) and another one for future release (3.2). They also are in different servers.

The thing is the 3.2 installation is real slow when loading two dependent dropdown. It takes 3 to 5 seconds , when in the 2.5 version the same operation it roughly takes 1 second .

How I can improve the performance of the 3.2 version? Am I doing something wrong? I followed all the steps for he manual installation
By amosbatto
Do you have a large number of options in the dropdown box?
You can dig through the source code to try and figure out what is causing the problem. You can implement dependent fields yourself by using Javascript to call the POST /api/1.0/{workspace}/project/{prj_uid}/process-variable/{var_name}/execute-query-suggest endpoint and then add the options to the dropdown box when the value of the independent field changes.

You can also file a bug report about it, but it is doubtful that it will be addressed, now that the development team is rewriting everything for PM 4.
The first drop-down loads only 45 records from a PM Table, the second drop down loads around 200 records from another PM_Table depending from the first selected option in the first drop down . The weird thing is that if a remove the where clause in the sql of the second drop.down , it loads really fast (all 1000 records)

I haven't tried with the rest api

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]