Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By PipSqueak
Hi, how do I trigger the installation wizard again? I had everything setup perfectly but forgot to do a backup before getting my hands dirty, I started playing with the database and my OCD kicked in which wanted to clean up everything which resulted in a bigger mess. I want to make a fresh database installation without setting up Apache, MySQL or recopying all pm files. Thanks for your help.
The easiest way to do this is to delete your existing processmaker directory and then download processmaker-community-X.X.X.tar.gz again from SourceForge and decompress it in the same place. In step 5 of the installation wizard, set a different name for the wf_workflow database so a new database is created.

I don't recommend this, but if you really want to keep the existing files, then you can delete the contents of the processmaker/workflow/engine/config and processmaker/shared directories. You will also have to manually change the file permissions of the processmaker/workflow/engine/plugins directory so ProcessMaker can write to it. I might be forgetting something else, since I haven't tried this in a couple years.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]