Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
Hello,

I was trying to restore the workspace (workflow) to a new machine with same specs: Win7, PM 3.2.0 Community
Found out that the 'mysqldump' command did not ran on Backup (see figure), what could be the cause for not restoring. But the workflow.tar file was generated!

Thank you.
Attachments
backup.PNG
backup.PNG (147.15 KiB) Viewed 4575 times
I don't have a Windows machine to test this, but the problem is probably that mysqldump is not included in the Path. See: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm

Go to System and click the Advanced System Settings link. In the System Properties window, click on the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button near the bottom of that tab.

To the end of the Path variable, add the path to directory where the mysqldump is located. For example, if you currently have the Path set to:
C:\Program Files;C:\Winnt;C:\Winnt\System32
Then, change it to:
C:\Program Files;C:\Winnt;C:\Winnt\System32;C:\processmaker-3.2.0\mysql\bin

Does it work after that change?
Hi Amos,

Thanks.
Yes, the Backup seemed to worked out. But the Restore process on the destination machine not. It says the "versions are different..."
Below you can see the specs (which are exactly the same on both machines), and the output of the Restore process.
Attachments
restoreProc.PNG
restoreProc.PNG (53.92 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
Specs.PNG
Specs.PNG (65.94 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
You need to install the exact same version of PM in your new server as you had in your old server and then import the workspace.
Unfortunately, we don't have an upgrade procedure for Bitnami installs, so you are stuck with the same version of PM that you already have.

We only recommend Bitnami for people who want to do a quick install to test ProcessMaker. If you plan to use ProcessMaker in the long term and want to be able to keep upgrading the software, then you will need to do a manual install. You can export the processes from a Bitnami install and import them into a manual install, but there is no easy way to transfer the cases between a Bitnami install and a manual install. The Dev team has been so swamped, that they haven't been able to create a procedure to transfer cases between the two types of installs.

If I have any updates, I will post them, but for now there is no way to upgrade a Bitnami install and there is no way to transfer cases from Bitnami to a manual install.
Thanks Amos.
The issue here is that I'm using EXACTLY the same version of Processmaker and the same operating system (it is a Win7 clone) in both Origin and Destination machine.
I already knew that issue with Bitnami but thought that I could easily copy the infrastructure, without the Cases, to a manual Install, as I am still developing.
I do know how to copy processes and PM Tables, but not the users and groups - How can I do this? (To a manual installation).
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]