Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By higgledy
At my company for political reasons we may be stuck with php v5.4. Does anyone know of any adverse effects running PM-3.2.1 with php v5.4 will cause? Thanks.
By amosbatto
PM 3.2.1 should still work with PHP 5.4, but it hasn't been well tested. The installation wizard allows PHP 5.4, but it isn't recommended because PHP 5.4 is no longer receiving security updates. The QA team only tested PM 3.2.1 in PHP 5.5 and 5.6, which is why they recommend those versions.
By higgledy
Thanks. The one issue I have experienced is the import/export of processes not working. The import throws a php exception while the export icon just spins "Loading..." Any ideas if this is related to 5.4?
By amosbatto
Add these lines to your env.ini file:
Code: Select all
debug = 1
debug_sql = 1
Then, try to import and export a process in ProcessMaker.
Then, post the contents of your processmaker/workflow/public_html/php_errors.log and processmaker/shared/log/propel.log files so I can analyze them.
By higgledy
I add those lines to the env.ini and bounced the server. I did not get a lot out of the log. Here is the error:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'class' (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' in processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.processes.php on line 5621, referer: http://<IP_ADDRESS>/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/processes/mainInit

This seems like a generic response.
By amosbatto
Looking at the code in processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.processes.php, I see that it is using ClassName::class, which is a new feature in PHP 5.5.

You will have to use PHP 5.5 or later. We should probably update the installer to not allow people to install PM 3.2.1 if they don't have PHP 5.5 or later installed.

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]