Code: Select all
mysql -u root -p
mysql> list databases;
mysql> drop database <workspace_db>;
mysql> exit;
rm -rf <INSTALL-DIR>/processmaker/shared/sites/<workspace>
By marcosfpa
Amos,

A problem has happened to me, I lost my server and I have to redo a new one. I have a backup of the mysql folders that were in / var / lib / mysql and the folders in / processmaker / shared / site ... With this I can recover my workspaces on the new server?
By amosbatto
You didn't make a backup with the ./processmaker workspace-backup command? You didn't make a backup all the files under /processmaker?

I have no idea if this will work, but you can try it. Setup up your server with the exact same versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL as you had before. Then, install PM like you did before and set it up normally, so you can login as the "admin" user. (This is necessary to recreate all the files under /processmaker."

Then, shut down Apache and MySQL.
For example, in Debian/Ubuntu:
service apache2 stop
service mysql stop

In Red Hat/Cent OS:
service httpd stop
service mysqld stop

Then, overwrite the files at /var/lib/mysql and /processmaker/shared/site with your backup files. Before overwriting, look at the file permissions and make sure that they are the same after overwriting the files.

Then, restart Apache and Mysql:
service apache2 start
service mysql start

See if that works.
By marcosfpa
I did not back up with the ./processmaker workspace-backup command but I have an entire backup of the / processmaker folder. I have already tried to reinstall on another server and copy the folders as you indicated but the workspace database does not work. Searching guess that's why I do not have backup of mysql file from mysql's lost server ...
Any way to at least recover my PMX processes? What about the report tables?
By amosbatto
If you have a backup of the entire /processmaker directory and you have a back up the /var/lib/mysql directory, then you should delete those directories on your server and then copy your backups to the same locations. Make sure the file permissions are correct and it should work (or it used to work the last time I tried it 4 or 5 years ago).

If that doesn't work, you might be able to recover the processes if you ever exported them. When a process is exported, a copy of the .pmx/.pm file will be stored in the processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/files/output/ directory.
By marcosfpa
I have backup of the entire folder / processmaker but the / var / lib / mysql folder does not, just the wf_workflow folder that was in / var / lib / mysql but not the other files and folders.
Is it still possible to recover something?
By amosbatto
I'm not sure why this is causing problems. I will play with this tomorrow or the next day to see if I can figure it out.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]