Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By ferri1989
I'm using ProcessMaker 3.1 community with Ubuntu with Apache.

My e-mail provider is outlook365 and if I check the email logs in admin section I can see that 1 e-mail every arround 30-40 e-mail stuck in peding.

I check de opt/processmaker/shared/logs/cron.log and no error about this issue.

So any know how I can found more information about error e-mail error? And how I can reprocess all the pending e-mails?

I see this post viewtopic.php?t=705688 with similar error from PM2 but no answer about that
By amosbatto
First of all, have you set the cron.php and sendmessagecron.php files to periodically execute on your PM server?

What do you see when you manually execute cron.php and sendmessagecron.php from the command line?

What do you see when you execute this in your database:
SELECT * FROM APP_MESSAGE WHERE APP_UID='xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

(where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the case ID found in the APPLICATION system variable or the APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID field.)
By ferri1989
amosbatto wrote:First of all, have you set the cron.php and sendmessagecron.php files to periodically execute on your PM server?

What do you see when you manually execute cron.php and sendmessagecron.php from the command line?

What do you see when you execute this in your database:
SELECT * FROM APP_MESSAGE WHERE APP_UID='xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

(where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the case ID found in the APPLICATION system variable or the APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID field.)
For example for all e-mail sent between 22/12/2017 and 28/12/2017

only failed 1 of 68 e-mails only in column app_msg_status I see in "peding"

I have any way to force to try to send again?
By amosbatto
If the status of the message in APP_MESSAGES.APP_MSG_STATUS is 'PENDING', then executing the cron.php file should attempt to send the email again. That is why asked you to manually execute the cron.php file and tell me what output you see.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]