Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By aerojun
Hi,

I'm upgrading PM 3.2 to 3.2.1 and i'm getting the following error when updating:
Code: Select all
#./processmaker upgrade
Code: Select all
Integrity check failed, do you want to continue the upgrade? [Y/n]
Clearing cache...
Upgrading workspaces (1/1): OFFICE
> Updating database...
Errors upgrading workspace OFFICE:  [wrapped: connect failed [Native Error: No such file or directory] [User Info: wf_office]]

Safe upgrade for files cached by the browser

Upgrade finished but there were errors upgrading workspaces.
Please check the log above to correct any issues.
And I can't find any way to solve it. Does anyone have any ideas?
By amosbatto
When the integrity check failed, you should not have continued with the upgrade. I hope that you made a backup before upgrading.

What is your operating system? How did you overwrite the ProcessMaker code when upgrading?

You should download processmaker-3.2.1-community.tar.gz again (to make sure that you have the complete download) and then overwrite the existing version again. Then, try to run again:
php processmaker upgrade

If you still see the same error message, then there is something wrong.
Check whether the info in the processmaker/workflow/engine/config/paths_installed.php file matches your machine.
Check whether the files processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}/db.php and processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}/databases.php have the correct information for your database(s). If you don't know whether the information is correct, then post these files.

If you have a backup, then you should delete the directory where ProcessMaker is installed and restore the files from your backup. If you don't have a backup, then you should download processmaker-3.2-community.tar.gz and overwrite the existing files as explained in the wiki page for upgrading PM. (Overwriting should replace the code files, but leave alone the processmaker/shared and processmaker/workflow/engine/config directories.)
By aerojun
Reinstaled Processmaker from backup and downloaded PM 3.2.1 again and tried again but failed. Also, I'm using Processmaker Enterprise Edition

Thanks for the link, amosbatto! I was searching fo[…]

Hello Please can you help me with the place where […]

Hi there, I have 3.5.7, 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 versi[…]

AI bot development involves creating intelligent b[…]