Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By aerojun
Hi,

I'm upgrading PM 3.2 to 3.2.1 and i'm getting the following error when updating:
Code: Select all
#./processmaker upgrade
Code: Select all
Integrity check failed, do you want to continue the upgrade? [Y/n]
Clearing cache...
Upgrading workspaces (1/1): OFFICE
> Updating database...
Errors upgrading workspace OFFICE:  [wrapped: connect failed [Native Error: No such file or directory] [User Info: wf_office]]

Safe upgrade for files cached by the browser

Upgrade finished but there were errors upgrading workspaces.
Please check the log above to correct any issues.
And I can't find any way to solve it. Does anyone have any ideas?
By amosbatto
When the integrity check failed, you should not have continued with the upgrade. I hope that you made a backup before upgrading.

What is your operating system? How did you overwrite the ProcessMaker code when upgrading?

You should download processmaker-3.2.1-community.tar.gz again (to make sure that you have the complete download) and then overwrite the existing version again. Then, try to run again:
php processmaker upgrade

If you still see the same error message, then there is something wrong.
Check whether the info in the processmaker/workflow/engine/config/paths_installed.php file matches your machine.
Check whether the files processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}/db.php and processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}/databases.php have the correct information for your database(s). If you don't know whether the information is correct, then post these files.

If you have a backup, then you should delete the directory where ProcessMaker is installed and restore the files from your backup. If you don't have a backup, then you should download processmaker-3.2-community.tar.gz and overwrite the existing files as explained in the wiki page for upgrading PM. (Overwriting should replace the code files, but leave alone the processmaker/shared and processmaker/workflow/engine/config directories.)
By aerojun
Reinstaled Processmaker from backup and downloaded PM 3.2.1 again and tried again but failed. Also, I'm using Processmaker Enterprise Edition
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]