rights management

Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3

Moderator: amosbatto

peterhuber

rights management

Unread postby peterhuber » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:59 am

Hello,
I am new to processmaker and do have a questtion regarding the rights management.
After installing version 3.2.1 community I want Manager to use the designer and design new processes and I want operators to see these processes.. We just want to visualize processes in the first step.

Is this possible, somehow?

Regards

amosbatto

Re: rights management

Unread postby amosbatto » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Operator users can see the process map by opening a case and going to Information > Process Map in the menu. You can assign users Process Permissions so they can see the DynaForms, Input Documents and Output Documents in a task in read-only mode. You can give the users the PM_ALLCASES permission in their role to allow them to see cases that they haven't participated in.

There is no way for Operator users to be able to open the processes listed under the Designer menu in read-only mode.

If you just want the Operators to be able to see a list of the available processes and the process map and DynaForms for each one, I recommend creating your own web page under /processmaker/workflow/public_html which has a description of each process and screen shots of the process map and DynaForms. Then add a link field in your DynaForms so the user can open that web page to get more information.
Amos B. Batto ♦ ProcessMaker Technical Documentation Writer & Forum Manager ♦ Cofounder of ILLA (http://www.illa-a.org)

JoannaAquino

Unread postby JoannaAquino » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:45 pm

I am also new here! Thanks for the guideline! I'm sure that operator users can see the process map. It became so much clear!

keeywood2

Unread postby keeywood2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:40 am

the Operators to have the capacity to see a rundown of the accessible procedures and the procedure guide and DynaForms for every one, I prescribe making your own particular page under/processmaker/work process/public_html which has a portrayal of each procedure and screen shots of the procedure guide and DynaForms. At that point include a connection field in your DynaForms so the client can open that page to get more data.

Return to “Installation & Configuration”