Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By peterhuber
Hello,
I am new to processmaker and do have a questtion regarding the rights management.
After installing version 3.2.1 community I want Manager to use the designer and design new processes and I want operators to see these processes.. We just want to visualize processes in the first step.

Is this possible, somehow?

Regards
By amosbatto
Operator users can see the process map by opening a case and going to Information > Process Map in the menu. You can assign users Process Permissions so they can see the DynaForms, Input Documents and Output Documents in a task in read-only mode. You can give the users the PM_ALLCASES permission in their role to allow them to see cases that they haven't participated in.

There is no way for Operator users to be able to open the processes listed under the Designer menu in read-only mode.

If you just want the Operators to be able to see a list of the available processes and the process map and DynaForms for each one, I recommend creating your own web page under /processmaker/workflow/public_html which has a description of each process and screen shots of the process map and DynaForms. Then add a link field in your DynaForms so the user can open that web page to get more information.
By JoannaAquino
I am also new here! Thanks for the guideline! I'm sure that operator users can see the process map. It became so much clear!
By rubinhc
amosbatto wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:37 pm You can give the users the PM_ALLCASES permission in their role to allow them to see cases that they haven't participated in.
Hello Amosbatto,
i have a process, and add Permission to another User (in the same group / operator) to view the case without Assignment or Participated.
but that user can't see any cases created.
Than i follow this instruction :
If the user isn't assigned to the case and hasn't participated in the case, then the case can be accessed:
Using the advanced search, which is only available to users who have the PM_ALLCASES permission in their role.
Using the Jump To option, which can be found in the Inbox, Draft, Participated, Unassigned, and Paused folders.

than i add PM_ALLCASES in Operator Roles, now the user (that i give Permission) can see the cases throught Advanced Search. But another users in the same Roles (that i given't Permission) can see the cases too, the Permission become useless.
Am i wrong? any miss steps? please help :D

Thank you in advance,
Rubin

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]