Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By bilalk
hi,

i was using PM 3.0.8.1 (or 1.8 i am not sure) with bitnami installer. for some of problem i installed PM 3.2.1 with manual installation. but there is really big perfonmance issue with PM 3.2.1 . in the old version when i did something it cost 2 or 3 seconds but when i did same job with same system , it costs at least 10 sec. the 10 sec is not big deal. some of our job cost 10 - 15 second to open with old version. with new PM they can barely open in a minute. sometimes getting time out.

my system windows 64x ,

C:\opt\processmaker\shared\sites\workflow\db,

DB_HOST, DB_RBAC_HOST and DB_REPORT_HOST same ip adress with pros.conf,

i already searched forum and wikia , found just this one viewtopic.php?f=40&t=710005&p=789894&hi ... ce#p788986
and its not working well for me.
By amosbatto
This is often a problem with the DNS or hosts file resolving your address or it could be a problem of not having enough RAM on your Windows server. What version of Windows are you using and how much RAM do you have? It also might be a database issue. Turn on the debug_sql option in your env.ini file and see how long each database query is taking.
By bilalk
amosbatto wrote:This is often a problem with the DNS or hosts file resolving your address or it could be a problem of not having enough RAM on your Windows server. What version of Windows are you using and how much RAM do you have? It also might be a database issue. Turn on the debug_sql option in your env.ini file and see how long each database query is taking.

ty for replying amos,

i added image
system.png
system.png (10.46 KiB) Viewed 5599 times
of my system, its PC for trying case before upload to server. A user, generally 3 cases everyday. and always have just one case each time.

using Mozilla Firefox 55.0.3 (64 bit)

i have no DNS and have not enough information about hosts, i did what your manual installation wikia said.

and debug_sql report added.
(652.75 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
and ISO_COUNTRY query loading in 5 seconds but i cant click immediatly, need to wait around 5-10 second to click.
By amosbatto
You should have enough RAM if this is not a machine being used in production. Your SQL queries are quick. You can turn off debug_sql. Turn on the debug option in env.ini and see if you see anything in the log files.

Are you using an IP number or domain name when addressing processmaker? I have seen machines that are slow in converting "localhost" to "127.0.0.1" because they have trouble resolving resolving "localhost".

Post your pmos.conf and your http.conf files. Also turn off all firewalls and see if that makes a difference.
By bilalk
amosbatto wrote:You should have enough RAM if this is not a machine being used in production. Your SQL queries are quick. You can turn off debug_sql. Turn on the debug option in env.ini and see if you see anything in the log files.

Are you using an IP number or domain name when addressing processmaker? I have seen machines that are slow in converting "localhost" to "127.0.0.1" because they have trouble resolving resolving "localhost".

Post your pmos.conf and your http.conf files. Also turn off all firewalls and see if that makes a difference.
i turned on debug, it shows nothing.

i am using 127.0.0.1 ip, because when i tried localhost i got same error "It's work!" , there is file you want from me.
(6.97 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
By amosbatto
You probably have two vhosts defined. Look through the other .conf files and comment out the other vhost.
If you can't find it, then comment out this section in your http.conf file like this:
Code: Select all
#DocumentRoot "c:/Apache24/htdocs"
#<Directory "c:/Apache24/htdocs">
    #
    # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
    # or any combination of:
    #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
    #
    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
    # doesn't give it to you.
    #
    # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
    # http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/core.html#options
    # for more information.
    #
#    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

#
    # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
    # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
    #   AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    #
#    AllowOverride None

#
    # Controls who can get stuff from this server.
    #
#    Require all granted
#</Directory>
If your 127.0.0.1 and localhost are resolving to a different vhost, then edit the file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
And add this line:
Code: Select all
127.0.0.1 localhost 
Then reboot (or restart Apache).

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]