Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By amosbatto
Hi,

1. I have backup the workflow as .tar file
2. And restore the workflow with the different name as a finance
3. But only the empty database have been created "wf_finanace", which doesn't have a any tables

please help me!!
S.Jemiris Selvi
What version of PM and what OS? How large is your workspace? Some operating systems cannot have files larger than 3.2 gigabytes so you might need to split the backup file (as is explained on the wiki). If you untar your backup file, what do you see? Is it empty? When you ran the restore command what output did you see?
By jemiris
Hi Amos Batto,
Thank you for the help. Here i have an info:

1. Process Maker Version - 3.1 Community Version
2. Operating System - Windows 8
3. Workspace Size - 110MB only
4. If I untar the Backup file, there are list of folders like:
a. Cache
b. Cache files
c. Mail Templates
d. Pmt-propel
e. Public
f. Reports
g. XmlForms
h. Log
i. Classes
j. Files
5. When I run the restore command:
I have restored with the different names as "finance". It restored as finance correctly. The database has been created as "wf_finance" but no tables inside (like the processmaker build-in tables "ROLES, USERS").

The problem is:
A). The database has been created as "wf_finance" but no tables inside (like the processmaker build-in tables "APPLICATION, USERS". How to get the build-in tables of processmaker.

** While restoring the database it shows "Administrador: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done"

while restoring the workflow.PNG
while restoring the workflow i got this messages
while restoring the workflow.PNG (22.77 KiB) Viewed 4915 times
** After Restoring the workflow why it doesnot create the tables inside the database
Database_Mysql.png
Empty database have been created
Database_Mysql.png (98.56 KiB) Viewed 4915 times
Last edited by jemiris on Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
I searched through all the source code in PM 3.1 and the translation files and I can't find the error message: "Administrador: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done".

However, it looks like to me that the restore action dies when it tries to verify the license for the Enterprise Edition. Are you using an Enterprise Trial Installation whose license expired?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]