Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
Hi

Unfortunately my live server is running bitnami VM. I wish it wasn't so but I know its not possible to change from bitnami so Im now stuck with it. I want to migrate the workspace to a new v3.2 VM. I read the instructions in http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Backin ... Workspaces and backed up fine. I've transferred to the new VM but it wont import, it gives an error: An internal error occurred #1496055139
Code: Select all
bitnami@ubuntu:~$ cd /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs
bitnami@ubuntu:/opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs$ sudo ./processmaker worksp ace-restore /home/bitnami/workspaceBackups/exportedWorkspace2017-05-28.tar workf low
Restoring from /home/bitnami/workspaceBackups/exportedWorkspace2017-05-28.tar
Found 1 workspaces in backup:
-> workflow.meta

Warning: A workspace from a newer version of ProcessMaker can NOT be  restored in an older version of
            ProcessMaker. For example, restoring from v.3.0 to v.2.5 will not wo rk. However, it may be possible
            to restore a workspace from an older version to an newer version of  ProcessMaker, although error
            messages may be displayed during the restore process.
> Restoring workflow to workflow
An internal error occurred #1496055139. Please contact your system administrator  for more information.bitnami@ubuntu:/opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs$
I'd really appreciate any tips to resolve this!

Thanks a lot
Andrew
Both versions are Bitnami? If you backup a workspace in Bitnami, then try to restore in a manual install, then it won't work. the files have a different path. I will try to play with it tomorrow to see if I can figure it out.
daBoomKing wrote:Hi

Unfortunately my live server is running bitnami VM. I wish it wasn't so but I know its not possible to change from bitnami so Im now stuck with it. I want to migrate the workspace to a new v3.2 VM. I read the instructions in http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Backin ... Workspaces and backed up fine. I've transferred to the new VM but it wont import, it gives an error: An internal error occurred #1496055139
Code: Select all
bitnami@ubuntu:~$ cd /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs
bitnami@ubuntu:/opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs$ sudo ./processmaker worksp ace-restore /home/bitnami/workspaceBackups/exportedWorkspace2017-05-28.tar workf low
Restoring from /home/bitnami/workspaceBackups/exportedWorkspace2017-05-28.tar
Found 1 workspaces in backup:
-> workflow.meta

Warning: A workspace from a newer version of ProcessMaker can NOT be  restored in an older version of
            ProcessMaker. For example, restoring from v.3.0 to v.2.5 will not wo rk. However, it may be possible
            to restore a workspace from an older version to an newer version of  ProcessMaker, although error
            messages may be displayed during the restore process.
> Restoring workflow to workflow
An internal error occurred #1496055139. Please contact your system administrator  for more information.bitnami@ubuntu:/opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs$
I'd really appreciate any tips to resolve this!

Thanks a lot
Andrew
hi,

i have same problem but my PM 3.0.1.8 is bitnami installer, PM 3.2 is manual installation.

what do i need to do for transfer all data old Pm to new PM?
Bilial, I have only tried this once, but it appears to work. First, manually install PM 3.0.1.7. Then follow this procedure to copy the database and files from the Bitnami to the manual installation:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=710446&p=793492#p793492

Note that Bitnami has a different file structure than manual installations, but the contents of the shared directory is the same in both, which is the important thing.

Then, follow the normal procedure to upgrade your manual installation from version 3.0.1.7 to 3.2.
amosbatto wrote:Bilial, I have only tried this once, but it appears to work. First, manually install PM 3.0.1.7. Then follow this procedure to copy the database and files from the Bitnami to the manual installation:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=710446&p=793492#p793492

Note that Bitnami has a different file structure than manual installations, but the contents of the shared directory is the same in both, which is the important thing.

Then, follow the normal procedure to upgrade your manual installation from version 3.0.1.7 to 3.2.

hi amos,

ty for replying but first there is something is not equal your procedure and my os system. i am using windows server 2012 and procedure for linux. but i did first 2 ones following this http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Backin ... ocessMaker. but when i was trying that methods i got always same error "stty" is not recognized as an internal or external command but it worked somehow and made workflow.tar. after that i did workspace-restore and message on image.

what do i need to do right now?

i have 2 different servers by the way. both are server 2012 and one of them 3.0.1.8 bitnami and one of them is 3.2 manual
Attachments
Adsız3.png
Adsız3.png (336.57 KiB) Viewed 6889 times
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]