Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By marcosfpa
Hi. I had to change the server, did a new installation on another ubuntu linux server and exported my workspace and imported it into the new server.
I even log in but my cases do not appear in any of the lists, inbox, unassigned, paused, advanced search, to review ... nothing ... all empty ...

I think it might be something in the database configuration, but what?

See the image while trying to give cache-repair ... so I guess it can be something with database...
cache_repair.png
cache_repair.png (11.62 KiB) Viewed 36131 times
And when trying to do a case search:
busca.png
busca.png (9.44 KiB) Viewed 36131 times
Last edited by marcosfpa on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By amosbatto
Your old server and new server need to have the same version of ProcessMaker. If the old server has an older version, then you will need to upgrade it to the same version as PM on your new server and then transfer the workspace. Also you can't switch from Bitnami to a manual install, because the file structure is different. If you are moving from Windows to Linux, see: http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... Linux/UNIX
By marcosfpa
My old server is Linux and ProcessMaker 3.1.2 and the new server is Linux and Processmaker 3.1.3.
Do you advise that what is most appropriate then is to upgrade the old server before exporting the workspace?
By marcosfpa
I upgraded the old server to version 3.2 and exported the workspace and imported it to the new server with version 3.2 installed from scratch. However I have 2 errors happening:
1- When trying to access the Processes folder that participated, the error occurs:
erro_atrib.png
erro_atrib.png (10.02 KiB) Viewed 36037 times
2- When trying to access the case notes, simply lock and hold and do not leave:
erro_case_notas.png
erro_case_notas.png (3.4 KiB) Viewed 36037 times
What can it be?
By amosbatto
Did you see any errors when you executed the "php processmaker upgrade" command?
If you don't remember, then execute it a second time.

What happens if you execute this commands from the command line?:
Code: Select all
cd /opt/processmaker                      (change to where PM is installed)
php processmaker   database-upgrade
php processmaker  database-verify-consistency
By amosbatto
File a bug report about it and link to your bug report here. A couple people have complained about problems upgrading to version 3.2, so the developers need to see all the error messages to figure out what is wrong.
By marcosfpa
Now I made a new server and backed up the workspace on the old server and on the new one I gave the command "./processmaker workspace-restore werlang.tar werlang" but look at the error that happens now:
maiserro.png
maiserro.png (38.02 KiB) Viewed 35957 times
By marcosfpa
Now the following error is occurring:

"+> Restoring database wf_werlang to wf_workflow
PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1737490432) (tried to allocate 18446744072852481041 bytes) in /opt/pm/workflow/engine/classes/class.wsTools.php on line 1437 "
By marcosfpa
I did the procedures and it did not work. As a last attempt I will try to migrate to a totally new third server ...

I upgraded the current server to version 3.2 before exporting the workspace as directed. But now the following error is occurring every day:

"The stream or file "/opt/pm/shared/sites/workflow/log/processmaker-2017-06-01.log" could not be opened: chmod(): Operation not permitted"

I know it's permission in the logs folder of the sites folder, there I go in there and change the permissions, the problem I'm having to do this every day ... How can the permissions be fixed?
By amosbatto
marcosfpa wrote:But now the following error is occurring every day:

"The stream or file "/opt/pm/shared/sites/workflow/log/processmaker-2017-06-01.log" could not be opened: chmod(): Operation not permitted"

I know it's permission in the logs folder of the sites folder, there I go in there and change the permissions, the problem I'm having to do this every day ... How can the permissions be fixed?
Marcos, See this post to fix the problem:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=711115
By StephanS
Hi Marcos,

regarding your error messages while migrating or updating processmaker, I `ve experienced similar errors in the past.
Finally I`ve found out, that it was an old process with some invalid code (I guess I´ve made a backup-copy of a html-template-file in the filesystem which causes ProcessMaker struggle while the update. removing the template.bak - file solved the issue). Running the process was never a problem with the backup-files...

For the error with wrong permissions on the logfile, you may also take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=710256
(cron-commands should be executed with the apache user, not root). You can change back permissions at any time.

Regards,
Stephan
By marcosfpa
And how did you solve it? I still can not migrate from server and I'm already considering discontinuing ProcessMaker ...
It has 2 workspace, 1 migrated without problems, the other gives this error when exporting from the current server:

PHP Warning: opendir(/opt/pm/shared/sites/werlang/files/710/034): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /opt/pm/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Archive/Tar.php on line 964
PHP Warning: opendir(/opt/pm/shared/sites/werlang/files/743): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /opt/pm/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Archive/Tar.php on line 964
PHP Warning: opendir(/opt/pm/shared/sites/werlang/files/119/431): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /opt/pm/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Archive/Tar.php on line 964
PHP Warning: opendir(/opt/pm/shared/sites/werlang/files/907/570): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /opt/pm/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Archive/Tar.php on line 964
By amosbatto
Marcos,
Try changing all the files so they are owned by the Apache user, like this in CentOS/Red Hat
chown -R apache:apache /opt/pm
Or this in Debian/Ubuntu:
chown -R www-data:www-data /opt/pm
Then try doing the doing the migration again when logged in as the root user.
By marcosfpa
Unfortunately the problem is not this Amos, I have already made these permissions commands several times. As I said, these errors happen only in 1 workspace of this server, I managed to migrate the other ...

Folder permissions on both are identical ...
By amosbatto
I don't understand why you would have these file permission problems, but have you tried to execute like this?
sudo -s /bin/sh apache -c "php processmaker workspace-backup workflow"
sudo -s /bin/sh apache -c "php processmaker workspace-restore workflow.tar workflow2"
By amosbatto
on your system it might be:
su -s /bin/sh apache -c "php processmaker workspace-backup workflow"
su -s /bin/sh apache -c "php processmaker workspace-restore workflow.tar workflow2"

or in Debian/Ubuntu:
su -s /bin/sh www-data -c "php processmaker workspace-backup workflow"
su -s /bin/sh www-data -c "php processmaker workspace-restore workflow.tar workflow2"
By marcosfpa
I did everything as you instructed but still giving the error below when I restore the workspace. After all, what does this mistake mean? And is there no other way for me to make the migration more manual? I no longer know what to do and if I can not migrate from server I will have to abandon ProcessMaker ...

"An internal error occurred #1498528974. Please contact your system administrator for more information."
By amosbatto
The error number must be randomly generated because it doesn't exist in the code.

How to manually backup and restore a ProcessMaker workspace
If the processmaker workspace-backup and processmaker workspace-restore commands cannot be used for some reason, then the workspace files can be manually copied and the workspace's database can be manually copied and restored. If migrating between two ProcessMaker servers, remember that both need to have the same version of ProcessMaker installed.

1. Create a backup of the workspace's files which are located at: processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}
The tar command can be used on Linux systems. For example, the following commands create a backup of the workflow workspace on a Linux system:
cd /opt/processmaker/shared/sites
tar cJf workflowFiles.tar.xz workflow

2. Then, restore the workspace files in the processmaker/shared/sites directory.
On a Linux system, the command to see the contents of the workspace's tarball would be something like:
tar tJf workflowFiles.tar.xz
The commands to restore the workspace files would be something like:
tar xJvf workflowFiles.tar.xz

Note: If needing to rename the workspace, then first create a directory for the workspace like this:
mkdir accounting

Then restore to that new directory:
tar xJvf worflowFiles.tar.xz -C accounting --strip-components 1

Finally, change the ownership of the workspace files to the Apache user which is "apache" in Red Hat/CentOS and "www-data" in Debian/Ubuntu:
chown -R apache:apache processmaker/shared/sites/[workspace]
For example:

3. Next, create a backup of the workspace's database with the following command:
mysqldump -u [username] -p[password] -h [host] [databaseName] > [backup-name].sql
For example:
mysqldump -u root -p -h localhost wf_workflow > workflowBackup.sql

4. Then, restore the workspace's database in MySQL. The MySQL user which accesses the workspace's database will need to be manually created in MySQL. The name of the user and his password is listed in the processmaker/shared/sites/{workspace}/db.php file.

For example, if the db.php file looks like this:
<?php
// Processmaker configuration
  define ('DB_ADAPTER',     'mysql' );
  define ('DB_HOST',        'localhost' );
  define ('DB_NAME',        'wf_workflow320' );
  define ('DB_USER',        'wf_591d22ee0d21b' );
  define ('DB_PASS',        'xRwGM1N$_fAtD5J' );
  define ('DB_RBAC_HOST',   'localhost' );
  define ('DB_RBAC_NAME',   'wf_workflow320' );
  define ('DB_RBAC_USER',   'wf_591d22ee0d21b' );
  define ('DB_RBAC_PASS',   'xRwGM1N$_fAtD5J' );
  define ('DB_REPORT_HOST', 'localhost' );
  define ('DB_REPORT_NAME', 'wf_workflow320' );
  define ('DB_REPORT_USER', 'wf_591d22ee0d21b' );
  define ('DB_REPORT_PASS', 'xRwGM1N$_fAtD5J' );
Then, create a database named "wf_workflow320" and create a user named "wf_591d22ee0d21b" with the password "xRwGM1N$_fAtD5J" who has all permissions to access the "wf_workflow320" database on the "localhost" host.

To manually create the database and user in MySQL, login to MySQL with the root user:
mysql -u root -p -h localhost
Then, create the workspace's database. For example:
mysql> CREATE DATABASE wf_workflow320;
It is recommended to use the same database name, but if wishing to change the database name, then see the note below.

Then, create the MySQL user with all permissions to access that new database with the following command:
mysql> grant all on [database].* to '[user]'@'[host]' identified by '[password]' with grant option;
For example:
mysql> grant all on wf_workflow320.* to 'wf_591d22ee0d21b'@'localhost' identified by 'xRwGM1N$_fAtD5J' with grant option;
Then, exit MySQL:
mysql> exit;
Finally, restore the database to the database which was created with the following command:
mysql -u [username] -p[password] -h [host] [databaseName] < [filename].sql
For example:
mysql -u root -p -h localhost wf_workflow320 < workflowBackup.sql

Note: If wishing to change the server's hostname, the workspace's database name, the MySQL user or his password, then edit both the shared/sites/[workspace]/db.php and shared/sites/[workspace]/databases.php files with a plain text editor to change those values. If changing the location of the shared directory which holds the workspace files, then edit the paths of the PATH_DATA and PATH_C which are defined in the processmaker/workflow/engine/config/paths_installed.php file.

Now the restored workspace should be ready to be used in ProcessMaker.
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]